View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post

Every time Toby picked up another coin, he caught the glint of a couple more out of the corner of his eye. So, naturally, rather than doing a methodical sweep of the ground and gathering the money one section of floor at a time, he ended up randomly going for any that he happened to spot. Essentially, he made the job a lot more difficult than it needed to be, but was that not always his way?

He was still at it when the presence of someone else caught his attention. Two someones actually, who turned out to be a little someone and a not-so-little someone. Offering to help! Toby smiled.

"Thank you, that'd be brilliant," he said, nodding his head as he spoke mainly to the woman, though he didn't neglect to include the girl as well. "I'm right clumsy sometimes." Surprising, maybe, given his chosen career path, but irrelevant right now. Toby smiled before looking specifically at the little girl. He couldn't tell how old she was, but she was adorable. "Hello. Thank you for helping me."
Emma picked up the coin her mum had pointed at and THEN she went off picking up whatever coins caught her eyes, holding up the hem of her skirt and letting them collecting there so she wouldn't drop anymore. So far she had five which was a LOT cause she wasn't even that old yet!

"Hi! You're welcome. I'm Emma. And that's my mummy, Arya." She knew how to introduce herself and was so helpful she introduced her mum too! Did that mean she got to get candy while they were here? Cause Emma saw lots of kids with some. "Who are you?"

... Thank goodness for tights. Arya sighed at her daughter, but there was a affectionate smile on her face. There were more effective ways to assist the young man, but Emma semed determined to do so herself so she didn't stop her. "We were just headed to three broomsticks, but couldn't resist." She picked up a coin closest to herself and placed it with the others Emma had, winnning a grin from the toddler.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________