View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 03:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Isla <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Isla was happy that Braedon laughed her insult off or else the situation could have taken a turn for the worst. But he knew that he was a good sport and could handle it. Before she knew it, he was kissing her cheek and her eyes widened. "Brae...you can't do that here." She blushed, looking around to see if any of her classmates were around. Especially Vinnie. She didn't want Vinnie to see them. Sure Vinnie didn't go to Hogwarts anymore, but she could just show up unexpectedly.

"Opposites attract? You sure?" She winked back and took a seat on the one he pulled out for her. She grabbed a menu and looked over it too, trying to decide what she wanted. She felt eyes on her and she looked up and tilted her head at Braedon. "You can take a picture if you want. It lasts longer." She stuck out her tongue and then looked back down at the menu once again. Hmm...maybe she'd have soup or something.

How was she? The brunette looked back up and thought about that question for a minute. "I'm great. Better actually." She smiled. "My brother can finally walk again, school is okay, and I just got done with my internship at a muggle bakery." Though she wouldn't tell him that she might have stole a couple donuts here and there from the bakery. "How about you?"

What can't he do here? What he can't kiss her here? "Whhaaaatt I was just being the gentlemen and giving you a greeting is all." he smirked at her. I mean he would have loved to kiss her on the lips but she seemed to be embarrassed about that. He saw her blushing and thought it was quite adorable. "Why are you worried about what others think anyways?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow. He shrugged back and said, "Oh of course opposites attract. Well most of the time. I mean it works in my favor." he smirked. He wasn't being overly confident. Pssshh of course not. As he sat there gazing at her, he heard her comment and it took him off guard and he laughed. "Yeah but I think it would be kind of creepy just me taking a picture of you. Just like look here is my friend *imitates a camera click sound* Here is a pic!" he goofily waved around his hand. Hopefully she saw his point.

When he asked how she was, he felt relieved to know she was doing well. "Well I am happy for you.." He truly meant that. "Oh right your brother.." he said remembering Isla telling him. "I am glad he can walk again. Ooooh an internship at a bakery?" he said intrigued by that news. "You must have been happy to be around all those baked goods I can imagine." he grinned. I mean he would have been happy being around surfboards if he interned at Surfing company. Less likely though. "Me? Oh I have been good. Yeah nothing too much going on. School is school you know. I am just gonna be happy graduating soon. I don't know what I am gonna do though." he told her honestly.