View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 03:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Charms HW 1 :: Post 4
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Ethan gave a hearty laugh. “Can you imagine us boys wearing PINK robes to school? I mean, I think it won’t be a problem for you girls, but it’ll be hilarious for the males.” Can she imagine Grayson sporting the colour?! LOLOLOL! That was a good one, Zhenya!

Blue green eyes then glanced up at the multi-coloured ceiling. “I really hope it’s charmed too. But yes, I’ll take the clean up option than die because of paint.” Speaking of cleaning up, Ethan wondered if Zhenya had noticed something lately? As he gathered another balloon from the stack, the Slytherin glanced back at the she-Snake. “We can also ask the house-elves to help us...but it seems that they’ve got their hands full too lately.” Hopefully, the cobwebs and excess dust that he’d seen at the first floor was nothing to worry about.

The sixth year then placed the balloon on the floor, and eyed another target. “Well, here goes nothing.” Hoping that it won’t change direction again, Ethan brandished his wand and said the incantation. “Alarte Ascendare!” the balloon zoomed up in full speed, leaving the target no choice but to get hit. Bright blue paint splattered on the spot, and the excess paint dripped on them. “I must say...” he said examining his robe and hers, “Blue looks good on you.” Hehehehe.

“One more for the road?” Ethan asked as he picked another balloon for himself and for Zhenya. Then probably after their exercise, they can get on with dinner.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.