View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
Default Chams Homework #1 - Post 3
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: Adi
"I did.'' Adi jerked his head up to look at the ceiling. "I reckon Quigley wouldn't mind a bit of a paint job getting done,'' he added with a laugh. If there were just some more colours the ceiling would look a while lot better but he figured that would change soon enough since the Annexe was filling up with more students who wanted to get their practice done. "Sureeee! If it will fix your eyes and give me more of a challenge.'' Adi smirked. He could ever resist giving AJ a difficult time. "We'll just see about that.''

"Thanks!'' Adi retreated to the side to give AJ room to do her thing. His brown eyes followed his girlfriends balloon as it soared UUUPPPPP! and smack into a target. "Not bad!'' How about a fist bump, AJ? "Back to me!'' Adi randomly selected a balloon. He was aiming for the topmost row this time. "Alarte Ascendare!" A quick brandish sent the balloon skyrocketting up, up, u- no.

SMACK!

Ugh! His intent was apparently not enough because the balloon smashed into a target on the bottom row, spraying it with lime green paint. Meh. But still! It was a hit!

"I was aiming for the top row,'' the Puffer informed AJ. "How about this? We both aim for the top row. Together.'' That would be fun, yes? YES!

AJ figured the exact opposite about Quigley's view on a paint job. Not a lot she could do now that the damage was done though. "He can always have everything cleaned off with a wave of his wand." So it really wasn't that bad even if he didn't like her little paint splatter. AJ spotted Lux's wave and smiled at the older Hufflepuff. "You just keep telling yourself that." How bad his vision really was, AJ didn't know, but she wasn't going to admit him taking his glasses off would be a disadvantage for him. At least not right now while they were still practicing.

It was more than just "not bad" but she smiled anyways. It was nice actually hitting an target. AJ fist bumped her boyfriend back and watched as he did his thing. It was going up, but would it hit a target?

"Good job---" Oh, but that wasn't the target he was actually aiming for. "Better luck next time." A hit was a hit in her eyes. AJ's eyes lit up at his offer. "You're on." AJ grabbed a balloon and off she went. "One...two... THREE!"

"Alarte Ascendare!" Her balloon was on the move. It was past the first row. Could she really make a hit this time? And on her actual intended target!!!

POP!!!

Orange paint was splattered ALL over a target on the TOP ROW. The lion hopped up and down in her excitement. "Did you see that?" she asked already knowing the answer. How could he not see it? EEP. She did it!