View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Obviously it was. Why would someone purposely do something to their hair that they didn't like? That seemed pretty ridiculous to the brunette so she simply shrugged too.

"I am." By choice and for reasons she wasn't sharing. "I quite enjoy shopping alone." She didn't have to wait around for anyone to browse shops she wasn't interested in this way. Plus she could purchase things for other people without them knowing about it. Not that she was the generous sort because she wasn't. It just so happened that a couple of birthdays were coming up and she actually liked the people having them.

"Who're you waiting on, then?" She had said for now which implied she wouldn't be later on. Maddie was curious.

Maddie was tough. But Maggie was better. She only needed to find something that genuinely bothered Maddie.

Hmm.

"Awww. That's niiiiice." She replied with a biiiig smile. Her opinion on shopping alone. "What are you shopping for then?" Then she lowered her voice a little as if they were best friends sharing a secret. "Or who?" Maybe that was something. Although she doubted Maddie would give up her innermost secrets so easily.

Okay. She had to improvise now. "Oh. Just the girls, you know." Whoever that was. If Maddie asked she could always say that she was meeting up with her dorm mates. Like Meely. And Hady. And that Jenna girl was nice enough too.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}