View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Raised eyebrows were returned, of course. Mostly at the way in which Maggie was twirling her hair. She found the the habit quite curious because it was usually associated with flirting, innocence, or a way in which to comfort oneself in certain situations. The Ravenclaw doubted the blonde was flirting, though who could blame her if she was? She also didn't think Maggie was nearly as innocent as she looked. That left the last option, which also didn't quite seem to fit. And with all this in mind, Maddie could only conclude that it was a gesture done merely because Maggie liked her hair. Good information to have, for reasons.

"One dramatic cut was quite enough for me. I'm growing it out." She hadn't decided how long just yet but she felt that information wasn't necessary.

Brown eyes darting over to the list, the fourth year considered the products being sold thoughtfully. "All alone, then?" In Hogsmeade, she meant.
Growing it out. Right.

Maggie pointedly looked at the other girl's hair for a rather long moment. Then shrugged. "If that's the way you like it." There was still a VERY pleasant tone to her voice just in case Maddie thought this was supposed to be an insult. Although, it certainly wasn't a compliment either.

Ah yes. Thank you for pointed that out. "For now." Which implied that she was going to be joined by someone else later. Her eyes flicked to something behind Maddie - to show how....not bothered she was by the question - before resting on the Ravenclaw again. "Are you?" Alone that is.

Forever alone.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}