Thread: Boys Dorms
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Presley Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Dancing Through Life

"Uh," Xavi hesitated. Theoretically he knew how to spell in English. Practically it was more difficult. He had learned this in the first of primary, and what's more, his mother was a native English speaker but for the life of him he couldn't remember how to say 'X' out loud. "It's like zay-vee-er" he gave in, comparing his name to the ugly way they pronounced it in English. "I could write it for you," since it was obvious that the boy was not doing homework and instead taking notes on Xavi.

Was this a thing that he did with everyone he met, or was he planning to report something that Xavi didn't know he'd done wrong? "I am a first year," the boy confirmed with a nod. He was going to assume that this boy was as well. "Where are you from, Rooney?" Xavi resisted the urge to pull out a notebook and mimic the actions of the other kid, making notes and looking at him in a scrutinizing way. He didn't need to sink to the level of weird just to make someone see what they were doing. "Also, if you want to know something, you can just ask. You don't need to check me out like a piece of meat." Xavier was onto this kid and he wanted him to know it.