Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post
Ah. Yes, okay. "You have a point." Though he'd kind of meant it as a figure of speech thing, but she was right. He'd definitely needed to revamp this little space if he wanted to continue using it.

Cocking his head to the side, Benzi waited for her to seemingly make up her mind if she actually wanted to stay and practice. She was a fellow Ravenclaw and the same year as him, so they should be roughly matched in terms of knowledge and experience, unless Hogwarts had had a Dementor infestation that hadn't made it to the Daily Prophet in the last few years and they'd all gotten oodles of practice time. It seemed unlikely though, he was pretty sure mum would never have agreed to let him come back if there had been a chance of dementors wandering around.

Especially since she was painfully aware of the status of his patronus and worried about it more than a parent technically should. Sigh. "It's okay, I'm just about as awful at patronuses as a sixth year can be," he said, over exaggerating in order to get her to be compfortable and stay. He wasn't the WORST, EVER, but he just.. wasn't good at it. That was the annoying part.

Blinking at that REALLY unexpected question, Benzi shrugged and looked at her wand. "M'not sure really, s'long as it's not a bloody cat." Hmpf. I just want it to be anything other than this white disc thing and I'll be happy. Or, rather, I'll be happy and then I'll get the fully fledged patronus, eh?" Benzi laughed at his own lame joke and winked at Evie. "How 'bout you? Got any preferances?"
"Well, good, we're on the same page." She was probably equally as terrible at producing a patronus as him, if not worse. Evie stepped into the office more with a laugh. "Why not a cat?" No, he didn't seem like a cat person necessarily, but did he have something against them? Evie wouldn't mind if hers was a cat. In fact, she'd welcome it. She had a little black kitty of her own that she rather liked.

Evie humored him with a small laugh to his patronus joke and held her wand in front of her with both of her hands. "I think I'll like whatever it turns out to be," she answered simply. She had thought about it a lot and couldn't decide what she wanted it to be. So she was leaving it up to the element of surprise.

So, now... to get started. "D'you wanna go first?" Even though he'd already been practicing. Evie felt a little insecure about her lack of patronus-making.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise