View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: *sighs with*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
...... But what if Zander didn't want to take a seat? Taking a seat would mean giving himself a sense of false comfort, but that's not what he was going for here. That's just what Professor Q would want. For Zander to feel all comfortable and then take him at his most vulnerable. Please tell us that this isn't a thing he would do? Please. Because Zander would bet three galleons that it was Catman's plan all along. Give him a sense of false hope then rip it right out from under his feet. Well, Zander was smarter than that. "Actually, Sir, if it's alright I'd rather just stand," he even attempted to smile and everything.

Though he sort of looked pained in the processes. Ahem

"I'm comfortable just like this," so see, no need to sit. Also that was a lie. He'd NEVER be comfortable in this office. Probably never ever. "Thank you Professor, but I'll pass." He was being polite, how could Quigley hate him for that?! Also, did Professor Q actually have hot chocolate around for the comfort of students because LOL who would have thought, right?! Unless he was really into hot chocolate himself...

And then that long uncomfortable pause. Yep. Definitely lied about being comfortable. Aheeeeeeeeeeeeem. Soooooo, would Zander have to ask or was Professor Q gonna just go ahead and-- what? Firstly, no 'Adair'. Secondly, SINCE WHEN DID PROFESSOR Q CARE ABOUT HIS WELL-BEING? Zander gave the man a strange look for a few seconds instead of replying straight away. WAS THIS A TRICK QUESTION? "I've been okay, I guess... Doing better?" 'Cause of the terrible misery that Fifth Year was on account of several million different reasons. Also, did this mean he had to ask about Quigley's day? Because Merlin, Zander really would've preferred just to get on with this thing. But alas, "Um... how are you, Professor?"

So basically everything was a 'no' and the boy wanted none of the courtesies the man had extended to him. Maddox was almost offended having made the effort in the first place only to have it all thrown 'politely' back in his face. Clearly the boy was even quicker than him in wanting to get to business.

"This meeting isn't about me, let's not make it about me." Didn't matter how he was doing, this was the young Gryffindor's trial meeting.

For a few more he stared blandly at Zander before deciding to simply move on. It's what he got for trying to be decent he supposed.

"What's your impression of Charms as a subject?" Blue eyes lazily bounced from one corner of his office to the other. Just passing time. It would no doubt take the boy a time to figure what was being asked in the first place.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.