View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 04:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

RIGHT. The department head had a LONG name. Ember just smiled, still kneeling in front of the girl, and looked up at Mariel. "Well.. Mariel. She's very--"

Oh.

Ember had no idea what the woman was TALKING ABOUT??? "I--I did what?" She seemed MAAAAD. And Ember honestly didn't remember--oh dear. OH DEAR. "When...I....I apologize..." But even though she didn't remember, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she could ever do that to someone...in fact, it seemed like a VERY Ember thing to do..

"What color did I change it to?" >.< EMBER WAS CURIOUS.

And juuuust as the girl had been about to take the candy, Mariel was snatching it away--and Ember blushed and stood up. "Oh...I'm very sorry..." she muttered . Oops. Ember....Ember's baby fever was dashed slightly. She wasn't ready for a kid...Dmitry wasn't, either...and...maybe she should just...let things play out naturally instead of talking to Mitya about this. They were moving in together in month...

"Well..Regina...you are just SO pretty." She smiled though. Children. They wee the light of the WORLD.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin