View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Divination Time!

To be honest, he quite enjoyed the class, and that was enough motivation for him to attend Professor Cassie’s lesson despite having the option to drop it for his Sixth year. Ethan expected to see the classroom in its usual state—low lights, lavender scented air, plush pillows, and what have you, but rather...he was welcomed by an upbeat music...and FOOD. Ethan pushed his way further into the classroom and greeted the blonde professor up front. “Good day, Professor Cassie! Nice...setup you’ve got here.” BEAM. Merlin...Hogwartians are indeed food driven, yeah?

Ethan made a beeline for the long table and gathered healthy food on his plate. How awesome was that, yeah? There he was, working out like mad to get a good healthy physique, and the professors, particularly Professor Cassie and Maddox had incorporated healthy stuff into their lessons. Ethan was definitely winning at life. Mhmm.

Oh and snapcup!

Getting a piece of parchment from the table, he scribbled down his proud moment: I’m proud about passing all of my OWL exams with flying colours.

SPOILER!!: JACKSON!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Glad that he didn't get lost on his way to the classroom. Sometimes he needed to take time wandering around the castle and memorizing the important places like the classrooms and everything else. Arriving at the classroom, the Korean guy just blink. Uh, was he lost? Nope, but well... It seemed like he entered a banquet hall instead of a classroom. Okay, this was the classroom.

He noticed the Professor was already there too. Smiling, he introduced himself to her. "Good day, Professor. I'm Jackson Hwang, fifth year transfer from Seoul." He said (still with his Korean accent) and slightly bowed. Following the other students he wrote a thing and put it on a snap cup.

Then Jackson just randomly took a seat at the middle row.

He got up again from his chair and placed his parchment inside the snapcup. The moment he turned, he saw someone who didn't look familiar at all...and was alone. Ethan gathered his things and plate from his former spot and sat beside the new kid. Ethan gave the guy a friendly wave and grin, and introduced himself. “I haven’t seen you around before. You must be new. I’m Ethan.” He said and pushed his plate towards the new kid. “Want some?” The food was...for free, did he know?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.