View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

Pancakes? Was that how he choose where to sit each meal? With a soft laugh Hady began walking once more taking them towards her house table. It was where she felt most comfortable but then again she couldn't exactly be sure about that since she hadn't sat anywhere else before. Oh well. Maybe next time. "Is pancakes all that matter right now to you?" She teased.

Hearing his laughter made her smile as she glanced over at him before taking a seat at the table. "A gazelle? Heck no! Do I look like one to you?" She questioned tilting her head slightly at him before she giggled. "I was simply meaning that I know you'd be able to find me without little to no trouble at all cause you know me so well." Actually he was like the only person that knew her this well other then her parents and Jaxon back home and then again maybe even that boy wasn't as good as he used to be. "However I like being a snake even if it does mean I can take down a lion." She winked playfully at him after that comment. It was something she'd never do, Zeke was to good of a friend.
Zeke was only too happy to comply, so when she started walking, he followed in tow, his arm not leaving her shoulders until they were where they needed to be. The Slytherin table. It didn't come as a surprise to him, it was the only place that they'd sat at together where eating was concerned, in fact, with all the times he moved about, he seldom ate at the Gryffindor table. Whoops? He would never regret visiting friends though, it was worth it. "Mmm... it's what matters to my stomach right now," he clarified with a solemn nod. There were other things that could trump his hunger, but right now they were only echoes in his mind.

Did she LOOK like a gazelle? Was this a trick question?

"No," he stated VERY clearly. No she did NOT. That was the right answer, yes?

And right right right right right... he DID know her so well. "Of course, I knew that," he covered.

He smirked a little when she teased about liking being a snake for reasons such as taking down lions. It was quite SOMETHING to imagine.

"What are you in a mood for?" he asked as he stopped, his arm dropping from her shoulder and pulling away as he slid himself onto the bench at the table. FOOD! Of course, she was welcome to serve herself, and in fact, that was probably for the best as he was now busy constructing his STACK. Careful layers of pancakes with lashings of butter AND syrup in between EACH layer.