View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sararara

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Kittredge
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ezra Bellamy
Minister's Office
Lil' gooz | Sarangel | Junior Dweeb

Norah beamed at Professor Cassie as she walkednotskipped into the Divination classroom, coming to a halt in front of her and saying, "Hellloooo professor!" in her most chipper-est of chipper voices. Didja see that Professor Cassie? She was being happy JUST for you. It wasn't fair to walk into the happiest class of all the classes and not be happy, even if there were mopey things hanging around for no apparent reason. The mopes had no right to be in Divination so this fourth year wasn't gonna let 'em. So HAPPY HAPPY smiles as picked up a quill and wrote her thingy mabob for the snap cup, as usual.
SPOILER!!: snap cup
I'm proud that I brushed my hair this morning even though I didn't want to

She took a seat across from Zander 'cause he was the first person she saw AND it was much easier to be happy when she wasn't alone. Watching him, she slowly unpacked her note taking stuff and put her biggest smile on 'cause happy happy happy remember? 'Cept she didn't really feel like saying anything. What if something mopey came out and everybody found out she was mopey? That'd be a DISASTER. Real teenagers probably didn't have sads for no apparent reason, which mean this was all wrong and a SECRET. So there she sat, grinning at Zander until her cheeks felt like they were going to fall off. Nothing to see here...