View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Shaking her head Sophie giggled warmly. "Really; it is odd that I haven’t run into you until today, especially since I'm going on two years working for the ministry." How could they have missed running into each other? It was peculiar. Eyes darted to the fountain water and her lost earring before they refocused on Legend’s handsome face again. "I work in Accidents & Catastrophes as a part potion accident response team officer and helping out in the laboratory when there is need.”

"Where have you been working for 10 years? Same as Simon right, MLE?" Sophie wondered. It seemed like a department that would have fit her ex-prefect buddy like a glove. Gesturing to the fountain statue with a sigh she said "I dropped my left earring in the fountain water. And now i can’t find it."
There were a lot of people that worked at the Ministry but, yeah the fact that they hadn't run into each other was still odd. "Maybe because the days when i'm out you're in? Or it could be just one of those weird things where we always just miss each other." Straaaange, but he wouldn't dwell on it too much. That wasn't what he did.

Potions? "Sounds like detailed work! So you deal with antidotes and all that then?"

Same as Simon. "Yup. Though. I've actually been here longer than him." Take that Simon!! Not really though, he didn't have any hard feelings with his colleague. "I'm the Head Auror."Earning? "Right-er- " Flicking a finger at the fountain Legend non-verbally, and wandlessly summoned the piece of jewelry into his hand. Offering a smile Legend held it out. "It's a little went but all good, not an accident or a catastrophe at all." He was the best at jokes.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}