Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Zac and Rusty!
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Getting on to the train wasn't hard. At all. Leaving her Tad, Mam and little baby sister Alis behind, however was. It would be okay though - she had older... relatives(????) at school so if she ever needed them, her Mam and uncle Thunder had told her to find Gabe or Ruby, and her Tad had told her to find Hayley. Not that they were closely, or at all blood-related but in their family that didn't matter... Family was the people who stuck around and were there for you.

SO. With that being said, she had to find her NEW family.

She had told Zac AND Lance that she would find them on the train... So, she would do that. She would be good to her word. She would be thereeee.

Waving one final time to her family she pulled her self together and went in search of the boys she had met over the Summer. Thankfully, she didn't have to search for very long before she found Zac.

YAY!

Sliding the compartment door open, she grinned at the boy. "Hi Zac!" Hopefully he remembered her. 'Cause otherwise this was embarassing.

Taking a step into the compartment, she closed the door behind her and took a seat just inside the door, at the opposite end of the bench that Zac was on. Her back against the compartment glass as she looked towards Zac and the other girl. "Hi, she added with a wiiiiide smile. "I'm Marsha, its nice to meet you." Manners were good. They would equal friends!

Right?

ooc: My net is still down at my Dads (where I am tonight) so I might be slow to reply until tomorrow afternoon after 4pm GMT. <3 Sorry, but she's here! <3