Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
JustAlice

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
The more his seat was beginning to warm up, the more comfortable Izaac was feeling. The butterflies that were making him feel sick were starting to turn into the excitement he had been used to. He eyed his rucksack where his wand was just poking out of the top. His hand moved to grab it, since his mother wasn't here to tell him to 'put it down until you get to school', but he jerked it back as if he was in trouble, when the door opened.

No mums here, just some girl. He was attracting ALL the girls so far.

"Hi." Oh, OH... she was new. Izaac's face lit up like a Christmas tree! "Yeah, you can sit in here!" Since he was Billy-No-Mates, too. "My name is Zac. I don't know anyone either. Well, I do know this one girl, but I couldn't find her here." Zac shrugged but smiled wide at her.

"Is Rusty your whole name?" Or a nickname, maybe. His head tilted a little. He'd never heard of that name before. Maybe it was a real wizardy-witchy name.
Yay! NEW FRIEND NUMBER TWO! Rowan wasn't entirely sure what happened to New Friend Number One Natalia, she'd kind of taken off as soon as the train had arrived. She should go and find her at some point and say sorry for that. But right now it was okay because NEW FRIEND!

"Thanks!" Rusty walked into the compartment and sat down opposite him, putting her bag on the floor by her feet. "Maybe she'll find you and then I can be friends with her too." Because yes, Rusty was gonna need a lot of friends, because being away from everyone back home was going to be so WEIRD.

Her whole name? "Nope. My WHOLE name is Rowan Elizabeth Fields but everyone calls me Rusty cause I like going outside in the rain."