Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post

Oh, wow, this was interesting. His eyes went straight to the Slytherin when he noticed the repetition, the stuttering. It was mostly interesting because Oleander didn't know if it was triggered by stress, or nervousness, or an actual disorder of sorts. A language therapist could help, if it was the latter. "You'd be surprised." Oleander could recall the faces, but the names often came and went, it was an obvious matter of interest. But the faces he could remember, at least. His sister has outstanding memory, though, so, "It's quite possible, actually," for someone to remember who stepped inside their shop and what they did or didn't do.

Whether he had intended to amuse him or not, Oleander laughed, rather quickly, "Annoying, yes, suppose it could get boring after a while," all magic lost as child after child unsuccessfully try a new wand. "This is their busiest time of the year, however," so it must be incredibly dull any other month.

Hmm, fair enough. Oleander leaned his back against the bench, getting slightly more comfortable while watching people coming and going here and there, "I have absolutely no idea how mine went." Having things flew off the shelves seemed to be a norm.
Please stop with the staring. Well, it was clear this guy had a different idea to Finn, and he was interested in knowing his logic behind being able to remember so many people. "How so? I-I mean, the shopkeeper must deal with thousands of people during the summer." There was no way to remember so many. But, if there was some magical superpower wandmakers had then Finn was curious to know what it was.

Laughter ensued. Ok. At least it passed by quickly before Finn's mind could be occupied with whatever random thing had made the guy laugh in his direction. Like, what if a bird had used the bathroom on his head and Finn was clueless to it? "Yes. I agree. But they create wands throughout the entire year." Or he would assume so. "So-so it can't get that boring." There were the ups and downs to this job, but Finn agreed on points with this companion here.

"How do you think it went?" Oops. No wait, he didn't have to answer that. Even if it would most likely be a made up scenario, it would sort of be telling of his personal thoughts or something. No, he didn't have to answer that. Finn turned his body around so that he was facing straight again, rather than at the guy sitting next to him.