View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 12:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
noodles

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Fairfax
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Second Year
x2
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

Ruby may have had that cute little blush going on, that demure little 'thank you', but Tabitha Broadmoor meant EVERY word. Ruby needed to have 'faith in her abilities' – or... at least that's what Tabby had heard daddy saying to mummy only yesterday. “Coordination.” She repeated with a nod of the head. SEE? Ruby was nearly two years younger than Tabitha and knew all the bigger and better words! She was smart. Much smarter than Tabby. “Chaser is a gooood choice.” She beamed encouragingly. “Seeker would be fun too, I think.” If you had patience.. which Tabitha lacked in abundance. She would need to be where the action was, like uncle Ollie.

Tabitha's eyes went wide. Imagine being a famous Quidditcher? WOW, Ruby, WOW. She giggled at Cornelius. “FALCONS UNITE!” She repeated enthusiastically like it was their own little slogan. She high fived both her friends. “What position would YOU want to play, Corny?” She asked the boy cheerfully.

Ooh back up. Tabitha looked around at the other kids, most of which she was taller than anyway, but stood up straight. Could they please fly now, Miss Skylar? Her gaze settled onto Mr Bayless. Who knows how to fly? “Me.” Tabby said, raising her hand. Manoeuvres? She lowered her hand and focused on Dylan Montmorency. Oh yes. "I would!" Teach us all you know, oh professional one.