View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 11:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Ugh adult fighting was dumb they should check out this Beetle!! "Look look it's got this cool Awesome Nose thing" he pointed at it's Nose thing trying to grab attention. No luck though...Adult Fighting was stupid yeah. Though it'd be cool to see the Harpy hit things.

Be Free Beetle! Fly away into the Sky. Fly through the Rainbows! Spread your wings above all of the Sorrows! Torrance raised his hand into the Air and held his palm up for the beetle to fly away. Instead it just did dumb beetle things there, and began crawling down his arm. NO NO NO Beetle you were meant to Fly you have wings! He attempted to shake his arm around crazily but then Benton stood behind him. Oh were the Adult Fightings making him upset. Torrance lowered his arm and completely forgot about the Beetle for a moment. "Oh Oh! Mr. Montgomery! I want to be a Seeker they do a lot of that maneuvering too right, and a lot of FAST flying?" is that what they were on about now? What they wanted to do, He wasn't paying attention.

Hmmm something felt ticklish under his shirt. Heheheheh heeheheheheh. Torrance fidgeted a bit as it felt like something was crawling around inside his shirt.