View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 10:12 PM   #41 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Benton looked at Cornelius and shrugged he had no clue if they had to wait, but he was ready to fly! Why wasn’t Ross there to teach them? He should have been over here teaching them! Giving his friend and odd look wondering why he’d ever want to pet a bat, it wasn’t a dog, he turned his attention back on Mr. Tornado.

He glanced at Torrance as he came up beside him and then glanced back at him as he spoke. What was he on about a beetle for? Was that a new team, oh wait Mr. Tornado was asking a question, “ME!! ME!!! I DO I DO!! My cousin plays for the Cannons and I fly with him once in awhile.” Yes! He loved to fly it was fun and his mommy let him fly which was totally awesome.

Hearing another voice he turned to the other Pro, he was an Arrow, but that’s all Benton could remember, “Chaser maneuvers? That’s what I’m going to be, I am going to be the best chaser!” He nodded with enthusiasm towards the man (Dylan). His big brown eyes turned back to the beater as she was being mean like his parents said to never be. Was she going to hit someone with a bat? Stepping a little behind Torrance so not to see anyone get hit by a bat, he silently judged what was going on. Wasn’t Mr. Tornado the oldest here? He was always taught to respect your elders and wouldn’t he be their boss or something?

“Can… Can we get on our brooms again?” He said very quietly.