View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:32 PM   #110 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Of course he meant no offense. He was about to get offered a most excellent deal, in her humble opinion. Annie took the ID back with a smaller scoff now, but let the subject drop. His suspicion well well-placed, she supposed. After all, most people generally APPLIED for an opening before they were interviewed for it. He was alright to exercise caution and the tiniest amount of suspicion.

Suspicion aside, did he WANT the DADA vacancy? It seemed he did, so that could be a positive sign. "You can owl me an updated resume and list of references, for starters. I'd prefer if not all these references were current co-workers." Because now there were shifty things afoot in the Ministry, or so the Prophet implied, and Anastasia didn't know who to trust. Only Legend Chosen was alright in her book, but he was obviously too immature to teach at Hogwarts. And he probably wouldn't want to.

So, back to Sabel. "I also have a few more questions for you, if that's alright." They could continue with this interview now, yeah?
Sabel relaxed a little more. She hadn't reconsidered on account of his paranoia. A good start. And all she wanted was a resume, references and a few questions? Easy enough. He had updated the first the day the Prophet article had come out, more out of discontent and annoyance than clear planning. As for references, he nodded. "Won't be a problem."

Damien, Evander, Jaxton, Emily, Tate and maybe even Wesley. There were more than a handful of people he could ask, and a few back-ups if disappointment for even considering leaving the MLE came up. After the letter he had received, however, he didn't suspect a problem.

The requests did temper his excitment though. Perhaps she did have a few more candidates lined up. It would only make sense. The same question returned. Did he want this? The answer seemed simple enough.

Sabel spread his hands. "Ask away." He couldn't guarantee an open-book disclosure of some questions, but she had his ear and his attention.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.