View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 01:57 AM   #107 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
To be frank, he had no idea what his doing for her could do for his alma mater. It was quite detailed as it was, and apparently easily questioned as proven by yours truly, the Daily Prophet. But he settled back in his seat and heard out the rest of what she had to say, admittedly more than a little curious as to where this was going.

He had been blind-sighted and hit by a variety of things coming out of left field; fists, spells, Dark Wizards, heck even lap-sitting witches and adventure mad red-heads. But nothing had prepared him for this. Never, had he expected to hear such words coming from anyone, let alone the Headmistress of his old school.

For a moment, he stared at her, trying to process exactly what she had said. Trying to ensure that he hadn't heard her wrong. He was pretty sure he hadn't. He'd been listening closely, so closely it felt like his ears were ringing.

Was she seriously offering him a job? To teach at Hogwarts? She thought he was the best man for the job? The very concept knocked him off his feet. Not only was it a vague hope that had always lingered in the back of his mind since he graduated Hogwarts, but it proved a sudden, and easy answer to concerns that had recently taken hold. And an honor. A mind-numbing honor.

How was he supposed to prove that he wasn't as the Prophet said he was, and that he was as she thought? Was this a job interview? Or a trap?

To his horror, the words were out of his mouth before he could even think to revise them. "I'd like to see some ID."
Well, that reaction wasn't quite what she had been expecting. With a small, impatient huff that said 'I'm too important and obviously recognizable for this level of scrutiny,' Annie reached into her purse and dug around for her school ID. Once it was found, she tossed it haughtily on the table between them and waited for the Auror to ascertain that she was, in fact, offering him a job. She was NOT trying to kill him OR trick him OR humiliate him in any way.

"Are times that bad that you're suspicious of everyone?" she asked coldly, suddenly feeling a stab of regret for arranging this meeting. But on closer inspection... perhaps her instincts were correct. Hogwarts DID need the most paranoid of the paranoid. This was precisely the kind of person she would want teaching her son to watch his back. The question was, what would it take to convince Sabel Dakest to come to Hogwarts?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind