View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 01:01 AM   #106 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Bunz...you broke him O.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

He didn't like the article, eh? Anastasia found it difficult not to smirk, as per her usual, and instead left for a brief moment to get a gillywater. She returned to her seat quickly and smoothly, not missing a bit of their conversation. She was a bit surprised and pleased, however, to hear that he... approved of her leadership?

"You could do a lot for me, actually, Mr. Dakest, and for your alma mater." She took a small sip of her gillywater. "Hogwarts needs to be a safer place. I think you know why, given the school's history and its recent turn of events." A boy had DIED last year, and this was still on her conscience. She was willing to bet that he had heard about that. "I'll bet you didn't know that Hogwarts has an opening in your field, however. Defense Against the Dark Arts. I need someone trustworthy, knowledgeable, experienced, and yet CAUTIOUS in that position. If this paper's claims are not true, and if what I know of you IS true, then I think you could be the best man for the job."

She settled back in her chair a little bit and had another sip of the gillywater. What did she think about that?

To be frank, he had no idea what his doing for her could do for his alma mater. It was quite detailed as it was, and apparently easily questioned as proven by yours truly, the Daily Prophet. But he settled back in his seat and heard out the rest of what she had to say, admittedly more than a little curious as to where this was going.

He nodded slowly at the truth about Hogwarts. Ever since he had attended there, the school had maintained a track record of trouble, including the more recent, and extremely unfortunate circumstances surrounding the boy. It just seemed to be a...thing at Hogwarts. Even when Tate had been there, it had been dangerous. So, he wasn't sure what he could pull to the table, unless she was asking for help from the MLE...

He had been blind-sighted and hit by a variety of things coming out of left field; fists, spells, Dark Wizards, heck even lap-sitting witches and adventure mad red-heads. But nothing had prepared him for this. Never, had he expected to hear such words coming from anyone, let alone the Headmistress of his old school.

For a moment, he stared at her, trying to process exactly what she had said. Trying to ensure that he hadn't heard her wrong. He was pretty sure he hadn't. He'd been listening closely, so closely it felt like his ears were ringing.

Was she seriously offering him a job? To teach at Hogwarts? She thought he was the best man for the job? The very concept knocked him off his feet. Not only was it a vague hope that had always lingered in the back of his mind since he graduated Hogwarts, but it proved a sudden, and easy answer to concerns that had recently taken hold. And an honor. A mind-numbing honor.

How was he supposed to prove that he wasn't as the Prophet said he was, and that he was as she thought? Was this a job interview? Or a trap?

To his horror, the words were out of his mouth before he could even think to revise them. "I'd like to see some ID."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.

Last edited by Tazenhani; 04-21-2015 at 01:48 AM.