View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Tabitha and Ruby seemed to co-exist perfectly as a pair. Tabby encouraged Ruby when she lacked in confidence and Ruby looked up to her sister as an idol. She didn't need any famous people to admire. She had mummy and daddy and her sister and she wished to be more like them than any old Quidditch star. “Thank you” she responded politely, a small blush gracing her pale complexion. But Tabby HAD to say that, she was her sister. “Co-ordination” the nine-year-old completed her siblings sentence for her. Ruby had gained her parents intellectual skills. Tabitha, although certainly not unintelligent, had stolen most if not all of her mothers confidence. “I think I want to be a Chaser like Uncle Ollie. But I could be anything but a beater. I'm not right for a beater.” Nor did she have the pent up aggression or power to be one either.

She couldn't deny that she wasn't going to have fun because Ruby always did love flying. She nodded at the boy’s (Henry) enthusiasm and then turned all wide-eyed at his revelation. “I bet she's really good” she smiled softly. She never went as fan girly as Tabitha did when it came to female players but she did admire their will and determination in sport. She’d share Tabby’s autograph if she got one. “I like that team” Mostly because of the way the words Caerphilly Catapults rolled off her tongue. She was fascinated by words after all. Of course her favourite team had to be the Falcons, not only because of Oliver but because she was born and bred in Cornwall and felt an affiliation to her native county.

Ruby was dragged away by her sister but she could hear the shouts of Cornelius behind her. “Come with us!” she giggled showing that she could be friendly and warm when she was in familiar company. “The Falcons stay as a group!” In formation like actual birds. Perhaps more so because Ruby knew these two well and she actually wanted to be with them. “Maybe one day it’ll be us playing for the Falcons instead of our families” she bit at her bottom lip. Maybe that was wishful thinking on her behalf. She’d always think she wouldn't be good enough but only time would tell.

She would have kicked off from the ground on her broom only a loud voice came yelling out of the redhaired ladies mouth. Ruby froze but Tabitha being her usual safe went parading over looking all cute. Gulping the brunette followed remaining two steps behind her sister where Selina might not have been able to spot her initially. She wasn't used to people yelling at her. Her parents raised their voices at her naughty twin brothers but never at the sisters and never actually shouting. Or swinging a beaters bat around their head. Or using that naughty B word.

Feeling a boost of confidence from Tabitha’s innocent remark and wanting to back her sister up in case no one else did Ruby nodded in agreement. “W-We’re here because we want to be ch-chasers and beaters and not because we need to learn to fly” She looked up at her with ocean blue eyes. She WAS very pretty. Incredibly intimidating but pretty.