View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:54 PM   #31 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Henry smiled and nodded happily at the two girls (Ruby and Tabitha) who he thought were either sisters or BFFs, when the one seemed to feel a little better about being here, especially when the other agreed with him and said she'd look after her. "Mhm, we're ALL going to have fun!" He was so sure of it, because how couldn't they? It was Quidditch and flying and Quidditch players! Oh!! She asked about his sister, now he practically HAD to talk about her! "Esme Whittebrook, she's a chaser for the Caerphilly Catapults," he said with a proud grin. Just his favorite team, that's all. "She's here too, with the big kids." You know.. teenagers. He looked off in the distance for her, but he didn't really see her.

Oh! And the boy he had been talking to (Benton) had a cousin on a team who was a chaser, too? That was neat! "Cool! What team does your cousin play on? I'm gonna be a chaser too, just like my big sister. She plays on the Catapults." And to be fair, it did come up, so he wasn't technically bragging about her. His attention was caught by another guy that came over - Arthur Lee, he said his name was. Henry didn't know what team he was on, certain he wasn't a Catapult, but maybe he was a chaser like his sister? He wanted to do chaser stuff... or hit things if he couldn't do that.

Race? Yes, please! He wanted to race! "I DO!!" he shouted towards Benton, then his eyes turned to Arthur. Yay, they were allowed to race, he said so!! "Come on, guys!" he yelled towards the other boys that he had already decided were his friends (Corbin, Vincent, Cornelius). "Let's race!" He hopped on his broom and kicked off like his sister showed him. Maybe they could even race boys against girls! Flying a little faster, he caught up to Benton, leaning forward, then soon swerving a bit to not bump into some kid (Torrance) that came out of nowhere. "Be careful!" Boy, that kid needed to hyper down.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line