View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Fist bumping the non-accident having kid Vincent smiled. "Vincent. My friend's call me Vince. And don't worry, I got your back." Even if he didn't really know the kid. It just wasn't cool to be embarrassed like that alright?

Vince squinted. The girl's (Saffron) name obviously wasn't crap pants. Obviously. But maybe it should have been. Or maybe not since that was kind of mean. "I didn't have any sort of accident. Don't be jealous just because Corbin and I are probably better Quidditchs player than you." Facts were facts. Jealous was an ugly thing. Sigh.

Locking eyes with another kid (Henry) who seemed pleasant, Vincent smiled back. New friend? Sure why not! The guy would do well off to know him before he was famous!

Focusing in on the adults, the blonde was totally keeping his cool. Selina Skylar? Cameron Bayless? Enzo Abernathy? He knew of them ALL and owned their cards okay? Jumping on his broom, Vincent flew up in the air and pointed to his new friend Corbin and that other kid! "Come on guys!" They were here for SERIOUS training after all. Eyes flickering to another kid (Benton), Vince nodded. "SURE! And I got you BEAT!" Beaaaacause he was off already speeding away. Sorry.

Krum out.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}