Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 11:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
VRSCIKA
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"Nice to meet you, too." Eureka replied merrily, swinging her legs a little.

School supplies, she always wondered how much supplies Hogwarts students had to ship off to their school that required them shopping for weeks. Maybe they were just picky about their supplies and not the school's fault? "You go to Hogvarts, too? My cousin vent there." She nodded then added as an after-thought, "My grandfather teaches there, too." Although she didn't go there, her father wouldn't let her.

"Rula, my other cousin, is getting her vand today. It's pretty exciting!" She chirped, excitement leaving a red blush on her cheeks. "I was promised ice cream, but other than that nothing. Vhat have you got?" She gestured at the bags.
Eureka seemed like a happy enough girl, perhaps that was a sign of what Hogwarts was like? When Ilia heard her next question and answers, it appeared that her theory had been swiftly debunked. "I will be going to Hogwarts after the summer. This is my first year in England." It felt so different being here right now. If her cousin attended and her grandfather was a teacher....."Will you be going to Hogwarts too?" Maybe she was a first year?

"That does sound exciting. Did you already get yours?" The more the girl spoke , the younger Ilia thought she might be. Perhaps this was her first year and she would at least know someone attending. Ilia pulled one of her bags onto her lap and peered inside. "Parchment, quills and ink, stamps and seals......" That bag was stationary apparently. She gently pulled her other bags over and began to gently sort through the items. "Books, simple potions supplies, owl and kneazle treats...." She made sure there was nothing else that she didn't list and looked back over at Eureka. "That seems to be it right now." Nothing super fancy right now.