View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:19 PM   #101 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
At first, Sabel had thought the woman's voice was directed at someone else. A partner she had walked in with, another person somewhere out of the line of his sight. That was until Sander's name came up.

In an instant his guard was up, his wand tip at his fingertips. Old habits were hard to kill, no matter if they were in the comforts of memory lane or down Knocturn Alley. The woman, he didn't recognize and her choice of words, let alone tables had him suspicious. Had Peverell got to Sander? Was this one of the mad-man's lackeys? Or had the Daily Prophet gone and done it again?

It occurred to him, as the cool calm of instinct took over, that it didn't matter. He would find out soon enough.

Taking quick stock of who was in the room with them, and finding that eyes and attention barely acknowledged either of them, Sabel followed the woman to the table and took up a seat across from her. Now, being so close, he could see her properly and something else clicked. "You're a relative."
"I'm also the Headmistress of Hogwarts," Annie answered, taking stock of Sabel and his apparent suspicion. After a pause, she offered her hand across the table for him to shake. Her wand hand, by the way. "Anastasia Truebridge, pleasure to meet you at last."

Was she allowed to get a drink and reach into her purse now, or would his Auror-senses start tingling?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind