View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 04:49 PM   #121 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default *goes with Flamsteed too because peer pressure and stuff*
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Text Cut: Hugo and Dante
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
"Maggie, right?" He asked just to be sure. And then, the silence. He glanced at Marigold, there was no way that this trip will be ending without him talking to her. Nope. Okay back to Maggie and Dante. "You want some?" and took out a bag of sour gummy worms. THE BEST ONES.

And after that the professors announced they were leaving. "Let's go with Flamsteed! just because. He hurried and hold onto the portkey and they were gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Well at least more people he knew where showing up. Hugo being the one to make this trip more fun than it already is. "Hey! and yeah. My first time going to Loch. Feels like an adventure. Minus the school trip part and the professors" It could not be perfect. And He did not know if he had to do introductions since all there here were third year slytherins. Oh, well Dante did not know what to say. Dante thought they would have to do some swimming during this trip. Or not who knows. Professor Airey is on the trip. And something also happens when he is involved. He answered in a whisper tp Maggie. "You might be able to ask a Professor to put a spell on you so you don't get wet" If that was the problem.

Probably not, but that was all he had.

"Now that will be the day when i am looking down on you. But until that day. I am looking up to you." Literally and the other one. He knew it ended in ly. But yeah. And he hoped it would be fun as Ethan says because it could always turn boring with lectures and history stuff. "Hope so" And Well Dante would not call it marvelous. Maybe cool or alright. It depended on the results of this trip. Sorry Mr. K.

Wait Hugo had sour gummy worms. Those were the best ones. Seriously. "Of Course. Those are the best ones" He snacked on one while agreeing with Hugo to go with Professor Airey's portkey. He followed him over and away to Scotland he goes.

Yes, it was. The fact that he knew her name definitely earned him a couple brownie points. Even though she never ate brownies. Or made them. Why on Earth were they called brownie points? She could call them strawberry points maybe. THAT was something she could actually offer them. Hmm.

ASK a professor if they could keep her dry with a spell? "I know the impervius charm!" Maggie stated with a firm nod. (Thank you, Dima.) Not that she'd thought of using it on herself. Or WOULD ever use it on herself. What if something went wrong and she like....got pimples on her face instead or something.

THE HORROR!!!

And then all of a sudden Hugo was offering candy to which she shook her head, wrinkling her nose slightly at the smell. Nope. No worms for her, thank you very much. Instead she started looking through her bag for an apple she had brought but was interrupted when the boys walked off to.....Flamsteed.

Really? REALLY?

Okay. So that's where she was going too now, obviously. She wasn't going to travel with some random students. Oh look. Hady and her Gryffindor friend was on their travel group too. Lovely. Only not really for some reason. Why was she in a bad mood all of a sudden? Either way, Maggie moved over to the Astronomy professor and held onto the portkey thing.

Why couldn't they have just taken a plane like normal people?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}