View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

SPOILER!!: Giles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
This boy was all kind of cute, Giles couldn’t help but grin. Giles-san, he loved it. “Well don’t you worry bud, I’ll make sure you have a great time and nothing happens to you.” We’ll be starting super soon. His eyes lifted when he saw someone else moving onto the pitch. Alec Summers, yeah he knew him. His thoughts went back to that last match. It wasn’t Summers so he’d be cool, but just getting the suspension letter the other day wasn’t making him like the Tornados anymore. “Hello” He gave a quick greeting. “Some of the kids seem pretty eager to start.” They probably should soon just so these kiddos didn’t get to unfocused.

Looking back to the young lady, Ava he smiled “It’s nice to meet you Ava. Well we are going to wait to let everyone get here so we can start together. It will be easier that way.” No sense in them just giving instructions five or six times. Yes they would start really soon. These girls were adorable as well, taking Alice’s hand he shook it lightly, “Nice to meet you.” Could she do anything, “Well if you want to tell what you like about Quidditch you could. Do a little get to know you piece while we wait.” That could always be fun.

Seeing another child walk over Giles noticed the helmet, “That is one rad helmet you got there. Maybe you could make me one to wear in matches.” He’d so do it too, he would do anything to make kids smile. He so enjoyed them, thinking about the kids at the orphanage he smiled to himself. “I’m Giles by the way, what’s your name?” He would try to remember them, try. Noticing Isobel coming over he smiled, “Good morning.” Seemed they were almost all there and more and more kids were coming. He hoped there was enough adults to these kids, but really wasn’t that worried. They’d handle it.

Teddy was cute too and Giles gave a smile, “Always good to hear.” Ready was a very good thing for Quidditch, checking his time he knew it was time to be ready. Grabbing his broom he went more towards the center of the group. Seeing another child (David) Giles gave a big smile. “Hello there, you ready to do some flying?”

Speaking of it was probably time to get them moving. “Okay guys let’s get started. If anyone else comes they can jump right in. As I said before I’m Giles Low, I play beater for the Cannons, myself and my friends are going to help you learn how to fly today. The first thing I need you to do is get a broom and hold it firmly in your hand like this. Once you have a firm grip on it, you will want to put your leg over and get settled on it.” He demonstrated. “Now go ahead and try that much.” Starting them off slow was probably the best way to go.

Teddy nodded, seriously. Then took a deep breath, determined. Ohhhh boyyyyy...

Tedy timidly went up to pick out a broom. He looked at them all closely, trying to decide which one looked the safest, but didn't really want to ask. He didn't want to look like a chicken. He picked one up and walked it towards where Giles stood and copied his every move. He held it, flung his leg over, and was on it. He made sure he could feel the ground below his feet, because he did NOT want to leave the ground. Well, he knew he would have to sooner or later, but preferably not first. Not without knowing HOW go get up, how to control the broom, how to STOP… or first.

SPOILER!!: Jace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
Wait. Was he supposed to bring a helmet? His dad reviewed the flyer about the event, and it didn’t say anything about helmets! When the boy got closer though, the hard hat thing didn’t look...toughie at all. But still! Body armour is important! He’s been playing Kendo since he was four, and he’s very familiar about body protection and its importance like the back of his hand. He did however, heard the older girl say that they won’t need it for the session, so Jace let out a small sigh.

The nine year old grinned at the girl instructor (Isobel) and gave her a small wave. He also approached helmet boy (Lancelot) and grinned at him. “Hello, I’m Jace.” The half-Japanese kid said, and gave the boy a quick bow. “What’s your name?” Merlin...warming up to the other kids is a tough job.

Jace scratched his head in confusion as he observed Teddy. Was he okay? He sounded like he was about to faint any moment. Was he nervous? “Are you okay?” he asked subconsciously in Japanese. The nine year old looked around, quite embarrassed because, none of them can understand him. “Sorry.” Try again? “Is...everything alright Teddy?” Should he be scared too?

Then there was another kid. Jace blinked as he watched him (David) sneak his way towards the group, and...stayed behind the group. Brit kids. The nine year old would probably need more time adjusting to his new environment and its inhabitants. Two years is not enough, apparently.

The nine year old looked up at Giles, and he graced the adult person with his polite, shy grin. “Okay!” he said...in Japanese. As instructed, Jace got himself a nice looking broom from nearby, dragged it back to where Giles was, and mounted his broom as instructed. “Like this, Giles-san?” he asked looking up to the man. His sensei told him not to be afraid to ask questions, so he was going to do just that.

There Jace went speaking Japanese again. Teddy scratched his head and made a mental note to get a book to help him understand the language. Yeah, that would be fun. He liked learning new things, especially things that would help him. Then he cracked a smile as Jace corrected himself. He looked embarrassed, but he didn't need to be embarrassed around Teddy or Ava, they weren't teasers. Teddy heard the question and said "Oh, yes I'm fine but… well, perhaps I'm a bit worried about… about, you know, falling or hurting myself. Though I shouldn't worry." He reminded himself again that the professionals were there to HELP them, and wouldn't let anything happen to them as long as they followed the rules. "Have.. have you ever flown before?" Teddy asked, his eyes wide.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move