View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 10:29 PM   #113 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default lala not quoting... Ethan, Adi, mention of Josie, Leo and ultimately Javy
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

As Ethan had started talking again, Brooklyn had given his words a sharp glance. There would be no trimming of her hair because of people messing with it, especially not now she knew he couldn’t be trusted with that. With braiding, that was. It hadn’t ruined her opinion entirely though. His curiosity was weird however, but she answered his question. “My mama did it, so it wouldn’t be in the way during the trip…” She’d trailed off as he’d suddenly started repeating her name, as if something had happened, or he was suddenly feeling the need to memorize it. It was all weird, and she’d taken a tiny step away as whatever he’d been doing came to a conclusion. Oh. He knew her? Of course. “She’s my sister.” Not that she cared to think about that very much. At the very least, she hoped it meant her attempt at escaping all the talk about Lily and getting married wasn’t going to fail miserably. Just because he knew her, or of her anyway, didn’t mean he knew that. Hopefully.

People were assuming things right and left apparently. Mr. Kitridge got a bit of a look in response to his comment about her showing people how to camp in tents. Yeah, no. There were people here she felt could figure that out on their own. Mhm. Like Adi, who apparently had decided she didn’t like her, and that comment got another look. She preferred not thinking about him, honestly, which meant she didn’t care either way. She just didn’t want him getting ideas she liked hugs, but then, she wasn’t explaining that to Ethan. Who had been the one who had asked in the first place, it seemed. Oh well.

She decided she could maybe help the Ravenclaw who had gotten the amusing worry out of Ethan though. (She’d heard his worried question to the Gryffindor boy after all, and she hadn’t done anything yet to deserve her animosity.)

And Ethan had followed the Claw girl over to Professor Thompson, so Brooklyn had followed. He obviously felt the need to watch over her or something, and she didn’t mind him, so she wasn’t going to refuse. Plus, it wasn’t the professor Adi had chosen, so more distance. Even if they were all going to the same place, as she’d placed her hand on the tire and waited for the pulling sensation of the portkey.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero