View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 07:49 PM   #112 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Well at least more people he knew where showing up. Hugo being the one to make this trip more fun than it already is. "Hey! and yeah. My first time going to Loch. Feels like an adventure. Minus the school trip part and the professors" It could not be perfect. And He did not know if he had to do introductions since all there here were third year slytherins. Oh, well Dante did not know what to say. Dante thought they would have to do some swimming during this trip. Or not who knows. Professor Airey is on the trip. And something also happens when he is involved. He answered in a whisper tp Maggie. "You might be able to ask a Professor to put a spell on you so you don't get wet" If that was the problem.

Probably not, but that was all he had.

"Now that will be the day when i am looking down on you. But until that day. I am looking up to you." Literally and the other one. He knew it ended in ly. But yeah. And he hoped it would be fun as Ethan says because it could always turn boring with lectures and history stuff. "Hope so" And Well Dante would not call it marvelous. Maybe cool or alright. It depended on the results of this trip. Sorry Mr. K.

Wait Hugo had sour gummy worms. Those were the best ones. Seriously. "Of Course. Those are the best ones" He snacked on one while agreeing with Hugo to go with Professor Airey's portkey. He followed him over and away to Scotland he goes.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.