View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 05:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default Teddy, Giles, Jacen and... ALEC SUMMERS! *fangirls*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

There he was, Theodore Burton, a.k.a Teddy or sometimes she called him Dora. "What take you so slow?" She scolded her twin brother, poked his head and pinched his cheek. She just loooooooooved teasing him. "Cheer up, Dora. We're gonna learn how to fly today! Don't you feel excited?" Because she did! She was waiting for this moment, learning how to ride the broomstick and play Quiddditch, could she be the beater, please?

Then Ava watched there was a younger boy (Jacen) with funny accent and bowing to the instructor. "Hello! You're so funny by the way." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm Ava. This is my twin brother, Dora... I mean, Teddy." She introduced herself and her brother of course. Twins for the win!

Was she ready for flying? "Yes sir!" She answered enthusiastically. "And hello, Giles. My name is Ava." How in the world she forgot to introduce herself? Lucky that her mother wasn't here or she's gonna stare at here. "But but but... Why we cannot pick the broom now? I don't wanna get the ugly one." She pouted.

And wait.... She noticed there was another man came in.

WAS THAT ALEC SUMMERS?

She was a fan of him and Tutshill Tornados!!

"Teddy, loook!! Alec Summers is here!!" She couldn't help but squealed. SHE WAS NOT DREAMING, RIGHT? "Alec Summers! Hi, I'm... Ava Burton and I... I'm a big fan of you.." She spoke to him and blushed. Could she take photos with him once the camp had finished? Also asking his autograph on her t-shirt?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.