Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSCIKA View Post
The girl repeated Ilia's name and the reeled off her entire name. Or rather.....she hoped it was her full name. It was enough of a mouth full that she would pity the girl if there was more to it. Her first name or what she assumed to be her first name in that muddle was intriguing to her. It all sounded foreign and she began to become curious about where the girl was from. Looking her over again, she considered that the girl might be slightly younger than her, being fourteen. She looked maybe a year or two younger perhaps? "Pleasure to meet you, Eureka." In her mind she played around with saying her name and the context in which in might be humorous.

Her bags were tucked to the side of her , neatly placed to ensure their contents were well kempt. "I am, for school supplies. What are you shopping for?" Or rather, not shopping for.....since she was sitting here now.
"Nice to meet you, too." Eureka replied merrily, swinging her legs a little.

School supplies, she always wondered how much supplies Hogwarts students had to ship off to their school that required them shopping for weeks. Maybe they were just picky about their supplies and not the school's fault? "You go to Hogvarts, too? My cousin vent there." She nodded then added as an after-thought, "My grandfather teaches there, too." Although she didn't go there, her father wouldn't let her.

"Rula, my other cousin, is getting her vand today. It's pretty exciting!" She chirped, excitement leaving a red blush on her cheeks. "I was promised ice cream, but other than that nothing. Vhat have you got?" She gestured at the bags.