View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 12:26 PM   #109 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Mr.Kitridge
"Good morning Hady!" Leo greeted, flashing the young snakette a big beam. "I hope you’re excited for the trip?"

Hearing Leo reply to her greeting she smiled turning to give the librarian her attention while she answered his question. Was she excited? Of course she was! Who wouldn't be excited to go on this trip. "Yes. Very much so!" She exclaimed happily before her gaze shifted back to her bestie in front of her.

SPOILER!!: Zeke
"It was," he nodded in reply, a tight-lipped grin forming. He would never complain about ice cream, EVER... unless it like, killed him or something. And even then it would have to be a traumatic enough experience for him to become a ghost in order to actually complain about it. Dead people said squat. "Not sure," Zeke answered honestly to Hady's followup question. "Hadn't planned much, though mum's going to take me to her work to watch an exercise or something," which would be super cool cause they were trained killers and all. He'd need an army like them one day. "The kids don't speak English much, at least not when I'm around so I don't bother with them much." And his Czech wasn't going very well. Go figure it was a lot more complicated than 'pirate' speak.

With it being his turn to listen, Zeke considered Hady's plans for the summer. They already sounded better than his - owing to the fact that she was going to QUIDDITCH CAMP!... why hadn't he thought to go to one? "Sounds fun, you'll have to tell me all about it. And I mean ALL about it." No skimping on details.

Zeke had her undivided attention once more as he began telling her about going to work with his mom and the kids in his new neighborhood. It had to be had moving somewhere where you didn't speak the language and whatnot. She knew she wouldn't like it if she had to go through that. "What does your mom do that watching an exercise will be fun?" Hady questioned tilting her head slightly to the side curiously. It had to be something epic cause why else would he want to go? "Hmm...well are you able to speak with them at all?"

"Of course I will! The first moment I see you again at the start of the term...so you better find me when you get on the train." Hady told him with a playful teasing grin. If they didn't see one another on the train they'd certainly find each other once at the castle for the feast.

Before she was able to say anything more the announcement about the portkeys was given and she was being tugged towards Professor Flemsteed. Not that she minded at all, cause wherever Zeke was going so was she. "Am I being given a choice here?" She joked laughing lightly and squeezing his fingers as she was pulled along. Reaching the Professor Hady offered up a smile in his direction as her fingers closed over the umbrella, her other hand still firmly clasped around around Zeke's.

Hady wrinkled her nose slightly in discomfort when she felt the pull of the portkey transporting them all to where they were going. Gosh she hated this feeling!