View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:37 AM   #108 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
"Was it at least good ice cream?" Hady asked raising an eyebrow in question. Cause what good was ice cream if it wasn't at least your favorite flavor and toppings? None! "So you won't be doing anything else at all when you get back home? Have you made any friends there yet?" He had to have made some friends cause her bestie was epic no doubt about it.

When her moved her hand from his arm she was about to let it drop to her side assuming that's what he wanted. However before she could do that his fingers closed around hers making hee smile at him. So on pure instinct the small snakette closed her own fingers around thodd of her best friends.

"Yeah but it's okay we still have a way of speaking to one another." Always a good thing which kept her from being as sad about it as she'd normally have been. "Other then the weekend Quidditch camp my dad said I could go to and my birthday, nothing really. Maybe I'll take some more dance classes" she mussed out loud shrugging her shoulders .

Hady laughed quietly at Zeke's acknowledgement of Maggie finding it funny. Why had she been looking at them anyhow?

"It was," he nodded in reply, a tight-lipped grin forming. He would never complain about ice cream, EVER... unless it like, killed him or something. And even then it would have to be a traumatic enough experience for him to become a ghost in order to actually complain about it. Dead people said squat. "Not sure," Zeke answered honestly to Hady's followup question. "Hadn't planned much, though mum's going to take me to her work to watch an exercise or something," which would be super cool cause they were trained killers and all. He'd need an army like them one day. "The kids don't speak English much, at least not when I'm around so I don't bother with them much." And his Czech wasn't going very well. Go figure it was a lot more complicated than 'pirate' speak.

With it being his turn to listen, Zeke considered Hady's plans for the summer. They already sounded better than his - owing to the fact that she was going to QUIDDITCH CAMP!... why hadn't he thought to go to one? "Sounds fun, you'll have to tell me all about it. And I mean ALL about it." No skimping on details.

SPOILER!!: Prof Thompson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
SPOILER!!: Returned greetings

Ah, now this was a fine way to uphold a Prefect's reputation. Being prompt, as Javier gave him a smile, "Good day, Mr. Adair." Adding on a little with Leo, "You'll be glad to note on the exciting week you have upcoming."

"Miss Brown.." He merely smirked in her direction. It was good to see this one in good spirits.

"Hello Miss Adara." Returning the grin.

"Good day, Mr. Atreyu. All set for the trip?"

"Good morning Mr. B." Since they were suddenly on the first letter of one's own surname basis this morning.

"Good day, Mr. Rehman."

"Good morning Miss Andrews. All set for the trip?"

"Mr. Mordaunt." Curtly nodding back at him.

He returned the nod curtly, "Good to see you again, Mr. Maroon." It wasn't that long ago since he had first sat in his own class.

Goodness.. As the breathless Ravenclaw had arrived, Javier merely took his wand to flick towards her throat. Opening her airway more, before smiling kindly at her, "Oh no, you're just in time Miss Edayson." If she was truly late, there would've been no one here at all.

"Good morning, Miss Rhys-Davies."

"Mr. Whitlock." Curtly returning his nods.

Interesting question, "If we're allowed to keep him, then I don't see why not." Now that's only if it were willing to leave its own home.

"Hello, Miss Lynch. All set for the upcoming week?"

"Good day, Miss Bayless."

Ah, one of his best male friends had arrived. "Morning, Star Man." That treat of his did look might tastey, but he could wait on getting one of his own. "How's Medea?" Inquiring curiously beforehand.

Nodding at Leo, "Indeed.. it would help if they were each a little larger." Oh well. Smiling a little at Airey, "Three groups should just about do it then." Checking the time, it was close to "go time" now. Professor Thompson started to gather his bag before casting a temporarily Sonorous Charm to gain everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone. It's nearly time." Waiting until everyone had gotten their attention before continuing, "In just a few moments we're going to be on the lookout for three items. Until then, please group up with Mr. Kitridge, Professor Flamsteed or myself before we depart." Now it was only the waiting game left. Better gather your things everyone.

He was content standing with Hady, but then there was an announcement, and all his attention was with Thompson.

EXCITING!!!!

In terms of items to look out for, he had no idea what they were, but he knew which Professor he wanted to travel with.

FLAMSTEED!

Tugging Hady he nodded his head toward his own Head of House. "Comin' with us?" he mused, tugging her in that direction anyway.

SPOILER!!: Mr Kitridge.... leaving with Flamsteed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
SPOILER!!: Individual replies

With a wink Leo turned to Dante. "It's a marvellous thing then that we decided to visit a loch this field trip time then don't you think?"

"Hello Puck!" Leo greeted the Gryffindor Prefect with a wave and flashed beam. It was good that some student leaders if not all had decided to come along. It’d help them if something unexpected were to happen.

"Hello Brynn!" Leo called over with a bright smile. "We’ll be leaving shortly so don’t lose track of your luggage." Another eagle student had come along for the trip. I warmed his heart.

"Hello Grayson." Leo greeted with a nod in the senior boy’s direction.

"Good, good. Then you can show your peers how camping in tents work." Leo commented with a wink. Speaking of that he hoped that everyone would be good with sharing a tent with others.

It was only a certain student of the lion house that addressed him like that. Turning to the lioness in question Leo beamed brightly. "Good morning Angel. I'm quite lovely." Stealing a glance at his watch he said upon raising his gaze. "The house elves are looking after the library and so is the Grey Lady." The library was undoubtedly in good hands. "How has your summer been so far dear?"

"Good morning Hady!" Leo greeted, flashing the young snakette a big beam. "I hope you’re excited for the trip?"[/B]

Stunned Leo just stared at the sixth year girl for a good whole minute before he answered with a shake of his head. "You’ll be wearing swimwear just like everyone else. I’ll personally conjur up a bathing suit for you if I have to." There would be no scandals on his watch.

As Airey showed up Leo couldn’t help but beam and give his colleague an excited pat on the shoulder. "Good morning Airey. It’s definitely a stellar day." The sun was shining and they were soon leaving. With a glance in Javy’s direction, Leo patted the bag at his feet with a nod. "Yes that’s the plan, we travel in three groups. I reserved three portkeys at the magical transportation department yesterday for the three of us and the students."

"Good morning dear. Are you super excited to go away for a week with your peers?" Leo was at least. It wasn’t often that they went away outside the castle for longer than a day. He was going to make the most of it.

Spotting another eagle on the station he waved and called over to the boy. "Good morning Austin. Are you packed and excited for the trip?" It was good that Austin was there. Hopefully he’d make some new friends that extended outside of the eagle house.

"I'm glad to hear that there are some students along for the trip that have packed sensibly." Leo commented. The younger years weren’t allowed to use magic outside of school so it was good that the seniors kept their wands handy. Not that he expected any trouble to arise.

Watching as the boy shook his bag in the air Leo raised a brow as he heard the sounds coming from within. "You seemed to have packed a lot. I hope nothing in there can break." If something were to break then the boy might be in for an unhappy surprise but Leo had a feeling he’d fix it.

Beaming as Penelope joined the now large group of students with their belongings Leo said "Good morning Penelope! I’m glad you’re here. I’m sure this will be a great trip." To have some trustworthy eagles on the trip like Penelope only made things better in his opinion.

Turning to Adi he beamed "It’ll most likely be super fun! At least that’s my hope." Leo added as an afterthought. He unfortunately didn’t have Cassie there who could predict the outcome of their endeavour at the loch so he remained excited and hopeful.

Spotting someone waving at him Leo waved and called over in a cheery tone. "Hello!" The more the merrier. Hopefully the three portkeys he had reserved for them would arrive on time and be strong enough to transport all of them safely to Loch Ness.

Hefting up his backpack onto his shoulder Leo moved to stand to the side as Javy had instructed. Soon enough the student’s started to move in one of the three directions. When each student with their luggage had chosen which staffer to travel with, it didn't take many minutes before the air started to shimmer and three objects appeared out of thin air and dropped to the ground. The enlarged portkeys included a black car tire, a colourful umbrella and an orange blanket. The tire landed in front of Professor Thompson’s group while Professor Flamsteed got the umbrella and Mr Kitridge got the blanket.

Unfastening his wand Leo put the sonorous spell on his voice as he urged on the students. "We must move quickly everyone! Portkeys don’t wait for stragglers! Grab on to the portkeys, if there is little room just one finger on the portkey will suffice, and whatever you do don’t lose track of your belongings."

When everyone had gotten ahold of the port keys it didn't take long before they felt that unmistable tugging sensation as the portkeys worked their strong magic. In a matter of moments the whole field trip group had been transportated across the country to their desitination.

OOC:Loch Ness here we come! Everyone choose which staffer your student want to travel by portkey with to the loch and post here. After posting here you are free to post in the newly created rp thread for the summer field trip located in the Vanishing Cabinet of the Knockturn Alley forum. I suggest subscribing and then let's have FUN!

And lookitttt! The portkeys were READY!

Mr. Kitridge was right though, they wouldn't wait for anyone, so pulling Hady a little faster he closed the gap between themselves and Professor Flamsteed and his fancy umbrella.

"Hey Professor!" he beamed as he took hold of the umbrella, ready for LIFT OFF... or something of the like. This was super exciting, no? HE LOVED FIELD TRIPS! And this was bound to be better than the zoo or the natural history museum.

At the right moment, Zeke felt that familiar tugging through his navel as suddenly... WHOOOOOOOSH... they were gone.