View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #107 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default ...for Brooklyn too!
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Adi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"How's it going, frog girl?" Adi asked Emmy with a bright smile. "Going to go visit them after this trip?'' Maybe someday she would be able to actually have a frog or two at home with her. Froggies were fun in Adi's opinion.

Had Henric noticed the suspicious look he had received? The sixteen year old didn't care. But he did smile at his younger friend. It was weird, you know? He was being all protective of Leah and giving Henric a hard time about it but yet he could manage to be friendly towards the other guy. "Yup, I sure did!'' Adi shoved his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose. "How are ya? Enjoyed being home for that short while? Looking forward to the trip? Seen Leah around? You've got a crush on her for real?" Hehe! Adi couldn't wait for a response to those last questions.

"Course I am,'' Adi replied to AJ. Ride the monster? O__O Before Adi could answer his girlfriend she had moved on to asking Professor Airey about it. The Puffer looked at Margo. "Don't mind her. She's crazzzy.'' He was grinning as he said that but in truth, AJ just liked to have fun. "I think unicorns would be to ride. No wait... Hippogriffs are even better, AJ.'' Yep, definitely Hippogriffs.

And Professor Airey had ice cream! Was there chocolate flavoured one? "Are you sharing with your students, Professor?" Adi asked jokingly but then shut up when the man moved to answer AJ's question. It was the way in which the question was answered that made him laugh for a bit. "I don't even think that would stop AJ from wanting to ride them, Professor.'' That girl was a WHOLE LOT adventurous. Yup. "But I'll keep an eye on her so she wouldn't be dragged to her doom.'' Just being a responsible person here.

Adi definitely did not miss the questioning look from Ethan but there was no way he could explain in detail what the situation was between him and Brooklyn so what he said quickly was, "She doesn't like me.'' And it was for that reason he enjoyed being friendly towards her even more. Hehe. Ohh fist bump! Adi wasted no time in returning that to the Snake dude. Adi grinned. "We sure can. You up for riding the monster or whatever they are just as AJ is?'' That would be one heck of an adventure, wouldn't it?

Oh? How come Brooklyn doesn't like him? What did he do? Ethan showed a confused face as he looked at his fellow fifth year, then down to the tiny red head beside him. Well, not to stereotype Slytherins, but they are the lot who are hard to please.

Given Brooklyn's personality, Adi can expect instant hostility from the adorable, tiny monster. Ethan can thank Merlin that he's on her good side. Not that he's scared of her, but he'd rather have her as a friend. Nothing beats a Snake's respect. The sixteen year old simply shrugged and grinned at Adi. Him as a Hufflepuff, he's sure that he'll take the matter lightly, and would be open to the possibility that him and Brooklyn will be friends in the future.

Riding the monster? Was it...possible? Ethan glanced at Professor Thompson, and assumed immediately that they just might be given the opportunity. As long as Professor T was around, he's game for anything. "Sure thing. Should be fun, yeah?" And it's an adventure. How can he possibly turn it down?

SPOILER!!: Josie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post

She was still trying to get herself together & calm herself down since she had made in time. Josie felt all frazzled now, but she was of course trying her best not to show it. Just as she was about to sit down for a moment to relax, she heard someone say her name, which made her turn around to see her dormmate, Brynn!

Her eyes lit up with excitement, smiling almost immediately. "H-Hi Brynn..I-I'm so happy y-you're going on t-this trip.."

He had seen her & of course that smile of his made her heart flutter again as it was doing a lot more frequently whenever he smiled at her. She bit her lip a little anxiously before smiling back at him. "I-I thought I was g-going to miss t-the train.." And miss him. For reasons. She giggled a little nervously.

Then he was asking her if everything was all rights. Drats. Did she look that obvious? Did her father find out that she had sneaked out without him realizing it? Was he on his way to come & retrieve her before they actually left for the field trip? Taking a quick glance behind her just to verify he wasn't there, which he wasn't, she turned back to look at Ethan & nodded quickly. "M-Mhmm..E-Everything's great.."

....She wasn't looking too obvious...was she?

Why...was she looking behind her? Ethan glanced at the direction she was looking, and wondered what had happened to her prior to her arrival at the platform. He snapped out of it when she giggled though. It was the cutest thing ever! Ethan replied to her with a chuckle, and assured her that she was just on time. "I don't think we're going to use the train this time though. But...yeah, it's good to see you." Mhm. Happy Ethan right there. Who wouldn't be excited? He was going to spend a week with his crush. If everything goes well, this summer would be the best ever in years.

SPOILER!!: Henric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
To Adi:
For someone like Adi, he sure had a lot of questions."I'm doing great and yes, I did enjoy my short break to spend some time with my old folks before they went back to Netherlands for a visit,"he answered. Henric face reddened at the mention of Leah.Why would he bring her up suddenly? He could feel everyone around him looking at him funny.
Henric had not choice but to shrug it off cooly and pretended he was not perturbed by the question.
"Why would you think that...we're just friends, that was a false accusation back at the great hall, I was unprepared for that to happen,it was uncalled for and I hope you don't believe to the rumours that was going around about us...."he told him. Henric wasn't sure himself yet whether the rumours were true.Honestly, he just wanted to get to know her better...that was all.*haha*
"And yes, I can't wait for this trip,hope you are too?"he asked Adi back.

To Ethan:
"Hey Ethan,how are you?"Henric greeted him with a smile. He hoped Ethan wouldn't believe in the rumours as well. But deeply in his empty heart of his, he wished it was true.

Ethan's eyes grew big at the sight of the younger Hufflepuff boy. "Heeeenriiic!" the Slytherin gave him a pat on the back and a 'sup nod. "Hey there, bud! Yeah, yeah. I'm good. How's your summer so far?" Everything's going well with him yeah? No trouble whatsoever? The Slytherin glanced back at Adi, and wondered about his conversation with Henric. Well, he heard the words friends, accusation, and rumor. Surely, the younger Puffer's not involved in a fight yeah? Not that it's his business, but hopefully everything's fine.

They're going on a field trip, for crying out loud. Negative vibes should be thrown out of the window.

Upon hearing Professor Thompson and Mr. Kitridge's announcement, Ethan nodded in response, and gave Henric another pat on the back. "I'll see you there, bud!" he said in parting, as he followed Josie towards the Creatures professor.

SPOILER!!: Josie again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
The now FIFTEEN year old was surprised when Professor Thompson had flicked his wand at her & oh wow, opened her airway in her throat for her so that she could breathe better. She placed her hand on her throat as her breathing had calmed down. She had heard him mention to her that she was in fact not late to arrive, which did make her relieved to hear that news, but she was more thankful for the Professor helping her breathe better. "T-Thank you very much P-Professor.."

She smiled at him just as he had cast a Sonorous Charm to gain everyone's attention & listened very carefully to what he had to say. Then her attention was on the Head of her House, Mr. Kitridge as he was now speaking to the group. Just as he finished speaking, three portkeys had appeared before the group & they were instructed to stand beside one of the Professors & their portkey, quickly.

Just because of his kind gesture, the young Ravenclaw instinctively went towards Professor Thompson & the car tire that had appeared. She quickly grabbed onto the car tire & waited for everyone else to follow suit. Josette did a quick scan on herself just to double check that she had everything she needed & from what it looked it, it seemed that she did in fact have everything. She did of course look around for Ethan, but she didn't call out his name though.

Ethan smiled as soon as he caught Josie's eyes. Was she looking for him? Hopefully she was because he's going to use the portkey with her. Yepyep. The Slytherin adjusted his backpack and looked at Josie with a grin. "Ready?" he asked. Ethan's used to side-apparating with Mordred, and his dad since the day he could walk, so he thought that portkeys wouldn't be a problem. Shouldn't be that extreme, yeah? He did however, subconsciously reached out towards Josie and held her hand. Ahem.

And where was Brooklyn? Ethan scanned the platform for the tiny person to see if she found company for herself. He didn't want to leave the little monster behind you know, and he felt responsible for her for some reason.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.