View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 06:32 AM   #105 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Text Cut: Not actually quoting anyone bc SWEET MERLIN
yeah I know I missed a lot

What? Zander thought she wouldn't make it? Pfffffffft. Sophie wouldn't miss this fun for the world.

...At least not without a kick in the bum and a little bit of bribery first. Ahem.

As all the students gathered, Sophie grinned and had greetings for everyone - hugs were returned to the huggers, too - and she was very relieved to have the company of Josie, Ethan, Norah, Marigold, Cole, Abbi, Brynn, Eden, Penelope, Kace... some others, too, including Flammy, and with each friendly face that arrived, she felt more and more relieved.

But part of her still kept half expecting a bouncing brunet to come along and join them. The Tobes was greatly missed.

Still in her funk, she didn't engage in any conversations around her - she just listened and smiled and gave little answers here and there to politely respond to people's questions, very much not herself today - and when they finally got all set to go and the portkeys arrived, the Ravenclaw was visibly relieved. NO MORE STANDING AROUND. Yeeees. "We're going with Javy," Sophie told Zander, tugging him closer to the massive creatures professor, as if they weren't already close enough. "You guys are my protectors." Just so he knew, though... she was certain Zander didn't think she needed protecting. And maybe she didn't need protecting in those kind of ways, but... maybe they could protect her from herself. They'd keep her thoughts up during this trip, wouldn't they?

Clinging to Zander for dear life with one arm and grabbing the tire that appeared with her other hand, Sophie gave her present best friend a small, grateful smile for his friendship before WOOSH!

They were off.