View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:51 AM   #102 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Chloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
SPOILER!!: Bart

Was it that obvious? Okay probably considering she was ALL smiles and jitters. "Do you have to ask, Bartholomew? We was born ready!" And the fact that she got a WEEK without her brothers was more than enough motivation though she did feel slightly bad for their parents.

SPOILER!!: Puck

"She's signed up to go," Chloe said with a nod to her prefect / dormmate but, "... though I hope she gets here soon or we'll be departing without her." The ginger confessed with a frown.

SPOILER!!: Flamsteed

And there was their fearless Chaperone; her head of house. Swimming? Were they SWIMMING to get where they were going?

Or not. Considering travel in groups of three. Portkey. But still no Hayley. Frown

Hearing a chuckle from behind though and a comment, well Chloe knew who it was without even turning around.

But she did turn around only because her persuasion would be easier after her usual exclamation. "Ollllllie floweeeeer!" she grinned. Yes he was a flower now. "You're coming in my group!" And he had no say in that matter.

He just looked at Chloe and chuckled. "Well that's good since it looks like we are going to be leaving soon." He could see the reason to be excited, but it was just Scotland, they weren't going to anywhere super cool like they did in other years, but a trip was a trip and he was going to make the most of it.

SPOILER!!: Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepmeclose22 View Post

Great. Now Austin had gained the attention of an older student. He guessed it could be worse. The boy could be a professor. Being a fellow student was soo bad. But still, he wished he didn't have to talk to anyone. He was still peeved at his dad for forgetting about the trip.

Austin did the infamous 'sup' nod back at the older boy. "Hopefully. I'm ready to get food or something. I wasn't able to eat before getting here." Mainly because he was so worried about being left behind. Since he wasn't dropped off by his dad, he didn't know if he had enough time to get here. It seemed, though, that when he arrived he had made it early, and was here before many of his fellow students. So that was something at least.

He felt kind of bad. The fourth year didn't want to come off as cranky. But he not only didn't eat, but he had to walk such a long way to get here. Hopefully this trip was going to be a lot better.

"Yeah the food would be a good thing." He was always hungry, especially during quidditch seasons. All the flying at practice had his appetite up again. He looked around, "Though I think we are leaving soon, so we might have to wait." Maybe food would be right where they landed. That would be perfect.

[
SPOILER!!: Emmy
QUOTE=DinosaursOnASpaceship;11742063]
Cinna? Kace? Anyone else she knew? Yes it was perfectly fine that Bart was here with her but what about her other TWO friends but do boyfriends really count as a number of friends? Really Emmylou only had three friends that she was close too but she was closer to Kace and Cinna than she was Bart. Half the things she would tell Kace or Cinna she felt like Bart would laugh his butt off at her. Looking around some more the blonde beamed when she saw Kace's face. She walked up to him and hugged him. "Hey" She said looking up at him.
She shrugged. "Nothing really but I am really excited about this field trip!! You?" She asked Bart. She shook her head. "Nope, I was behind her trying to find you but then I lost her in a crowd of people." Stupid shortness. She really hated being just under five feet tall. It was a curse to her because she had to look up at everyone else and she always hated being in crowds because she knew that she would get lost. She would even be perfectly fine with being five feet tall.
Emmylou saw and HEARD Professor Flamsteed. Was it just her? She would bet that anyone could hear him from a mile away. It wasn't uncommon because he was loud and normally very excited about his job and he seemed to be very excited about this field trip but who wouldn't be, yeah? It was a field trip and to someone like Emmylou who had never been on a field trip before she was super, extra excited about all of this. She waved at Professor Flamsteed and Mr. Kitridge. "Hello." Emmylou smiled becuase she was so excited about seeing her friends that she forgot to say hello to them which was very rude of her.
Emmylou looked around to see if there was anyone else that she knew. People just kept showing up and she knew nearly all their faces but she wasn't friends with all of them...yet. She would like to be friends with all of the people here but the was really impossible to do throughout the whole summer because friendships need to start off slowly before they really even take off. The blonde kept looking around and saw a badger that she knew. No it wasn't Kace but Kace was already here so that really didn't matter all right now. Emmylou sent a wave over to Adi. "Hey Adi." She said smiling.
"HEY!" Emmylou smiled when she saw her best friend/sister/cousin, that would be Cinna "I lost you!" She said to her. "How did I lose you? My shortness? I'm blaming my shortness on this one." The blonde nodded at Cinna.
[/QUOTE]

Was he excited for the trip, "Well it's days without having Cinna's dad on my case about being there, away from my pregnant mother who is getting cranky and short with my twin sisters, so yeah I'm excited." Not that he minded being home, but he didn't mind leaving either. "Well she'll show up sooner or later." Oh wait there she was.

SPOILER!!: Cinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
There'd now she wasn't alone. She had the two most important people to her there. She was very happy now. There was of course a few other people that she was glad to see here too. Though she hadn't acknowledged the others yet.

SPOILER!!: Emmy

Beaming at Emmy. Which was something that she didn't do at all. She was just that excited. "Hi!" They had been apart for each other for what? Ten minutes? Hehe. Emmy must have gotten ahold of some candy already this morning. "I found you, guys" though it always seem that Bart was the one always finding her, so the change was nice. Cinna laughed "I don't know. You were there then you wasn't. Maybe it could be the issue." She shrugged. Emmy was short. Cinna was quite tall for a girl. It's like there height difference was a visional of just how different they were. To me best friends they were complete opposites.

SPOILER!!: Bart

Cinna really couldn't help but to smile when he was around her. Then he had to go and call her babe. She giggled. Hehe. If he ever called her something like cinnabun in front Emmy or anyone really she would probably die. Well now she was really smiling. "Hey, hot stuff. Getting excited for the trip?" She might have giggled a bit calling him that. Only a little bit.

She give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Just making it through the crowd." There was quite a few people going on the trip. "Oh no, I had a great time last night at the reception. I'm not a bit sleepy." Even though she didn't sleep at all last night. "I hope so." She really did the sooner they left the sooner they'd be there. She couldn't wait to see what was all in store for them doing the week.

SPOILER!!: Mari

She smiled and give her a side hug back. They were basically family now, right? Yeah not really. She was with Mitchie who had just become her cousin in law. Or brother in law. Whichever Mitch, abd Stella were both like family to her now. "Where's Mitchie?" He was coming right? Cinna hadn't seen him around. If he was there he would me with her, right? They were worse then her and Bart or her and Emmy. Didn't see one without the other.*

SPOILER!!: Kace sticking Grayson in here too.

Cinna smiled and waved at Kace. She was glad that he was here. Emmy had him here. Well she figured that Kace would head over to Emmy. She watched as he turned to talk Puck? PUCK? Mmmm. She eyed Kace. Rude. Really, dude? You're hot girlfriend is standing over here. That was fine Emmy was hers now. So ha! No actually it wasn't fine. She kept eyeing him.

Cinna spotted and head Grayson Whitlock. Haha this was going to be great. She laughed "Grayson, you're coming on this trip? How's summer been for you?" Whity's presence wasn't taking from eyeing Kace.

Oh so now he was coming over to see Emmy? Sorry Emmy your boy was getting called out on his actions. "Yeah, I'm ready. I'm here." Still eyeing him. "We have been here the whole time. Emmy has been here the whole time." As far as double dates. Nope. It sounded way to much like something that Lux would want to do. Thank goodness that she wasn't coming.

SPOILER!!: all these other lions Chloe, Ageis, Puck, Abbi, Zander, and of course Flamsteed and other professors

So awkward there was an entire other group standing around with her that she hadn't even bother to speak to, yet. Either because didn't care too much for them or it had been a while since she had spoken to them or hardly spoke to them in the first place. They were all soon to be Gryffindor sixth years, too. They had all week together so she could deal with small talk with them, right? She would try.

She gave each a grin, Abbi got a special smirky grin. Even more when Bart pulled her closer. Hehe. She looked at him and gave him a small quick grin too. Then turned back to the others. "Hey guys. Are you guys excited about the trip? Having a good summer?" Ugh small talk. But it was enough for her. She doubted that any of them would talk to her anyway.

"Hello, Professors!" Thompson and Kitridge was there. As chaperones she assumed. And look who is was, her head for house himself Flamsteed had arrived with no Medea. did that mean that it was almost departure time? Please. She was really to get out of this group of too many people she'd rather not be around so she could be closer with the ones she did want to be around

He chuckled at hot stuff, but hey he wasn't now wasn't he? Was he ready for the trip? She knew him well enough to know he was as ready as he was going to get. "I really hope I can find some cool new ingredients to take back with me." Nature was free for the taking and if it wasn't well he'd sneak it anyway. "I had a lot of fun too. Alana and Elisa really seemed to have a ball dancing." His sisters were pretty cute flower girls and he couldn't believe how late they stayed up.

SPOILER!!: Zander
[QUOTE=ArianaBlack;11742246]He was actually happy and carefree well, relatively since being Zander and all meant that he was never really-- never mind and very much enjoying just standing around. Though, he WAS looking forward to the rest of the trip, so he did want to get to doing that stuff too. Just sayin. Being cooped up for the first half of the summer was enough to drive a boy insane. But anyways, being happy and relatively care-free meant he was beaming at everyone. Grayson got an attempted sup nod right back, but about half way through, Zander decided to just go with a wave instead. He'd get it right at some point. Not even that could put a damper on his mood. He was sure nothing could. Not even Bart. Though, knowing Bart, he could probably make it really close. If only Kevin was here.

"Huh? Me? Yeah. I'm GREAT. Never been better," la la la. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward. At least HE felt awkward... Angel hopefully felt awkward too because that meant they didn't have to have awkward conversation for any longer. Merlin. He turned back over to Sophie hoping she'd save him from another weird conversation with Angel. Merlin, it was always with the two Valentine's. Those twins were a handful. Or were they still triplets? Eh. Zander could never tell. He had yet to meet the mysterious third so for now, twins. Okay?

SPOILER!!: Bart lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

As his eyes scanned the area, he couldn't help but remember what Cutty had come to him about with Sophie. His brain went to that, but was distracted seeing Zander make some eye contact, his smirk was on his face. "Sup Zander, having a good summer so far." See people he could be nice. He didn't ask jokingly if he had any plans to get anyone eaten. So he was in his eyes being nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Actually, he'd take talking to Angel any day if it meant he didn't have to talk to Bart. But unfortunately he wasn't so lucky..... But, Bart wasn't being totally ruthless and horrible for once. Which as strange. And Zander wasn't letting his guard down. Not after everything that had happened the last time he let his guard down. "Yeah. Great." He gave the boy a strange look with furrowed brows. This was too weird. Zander did NOT like it. Bart was up to something always was. "And yours?" Was probably great, huh? Filled with loads of Cinna.

"It's been decent," he was still smiling though. Despite being at home for most of it, he quite enjoyed the exam free environment it provided. Plus, there was tons of time to spend with his cruppy because holy Merlin had she started to get bigger. And teething was happening too. But again, no complaints. Could be worse. You know, like fifth year. Ahem. "How's your summer been, Marigold?" It was a good thing all that awkward stuff was behind them, right? Right. It was TOTALLY behind him. Again, he glanced over at Sophie giving her side a gentle nudge with his elbow. Was she as excited for this trip as he was? Not that he was really excited about the trip... More for just being out and about. But still.

OH that's right! He still had to talk to Eden and thank her about the cruppy stuff. 'Cause "They didn't kill me for it! So that's the good news," he laughed. "But really, they softened up once I started begging. And I think it helped that Azalea's so cute?" Definitely helped. Her mom was a sucker for that kind of stuff. Dad, though, he was more difficult. Zander was going to be mowing the lawn until he was 50. But it was worth it. "I might need a cruppy sitter at some point though! The one I got for this week is pretty booked for the rest of the summer," though uh... Puck wouldn't try to feed his crup more of those bread people... Would she?

Zander hadn't noticed Amur's arrival right away, but he did send her a small smile as he saw her approaching. Merlin. For someone so tiny, she sure could move fast. Noticing that she was making an effort to get close and whisper something, Zander leaned over a bit too. You know... Height difference and all. Made things kind of difficult. Though, he was kind of confused as to why she looked so cautious of everything.

Hm.

... Little Amur say what now? Check for legitimate IDs? Zander gave her a momentary strange look before he saw the way she, herself, was looking around. Something was really concerning her, huh? He quickly dropped the look before turning back to her and leaning down just slightly. "I was one of the first to arrive, so I got to chat with them for a bit. Don't worry, they're safe."... Is that what she wanted to hear?

He looked over at Sophie in hope of some sort of confirmation. She had heard it all, right? But uh... incase, "I can keep my eye out though? Uh, if anything goes wrong... I'll pull out my wand faster than you can say... erm... faster than you can say... Well just fast." Yeah. That.

"Oh I'm always having a good time no matter where I'm at." He smirked sensing Zander's uneasiness. He enjoyed making people unease. This was just one of the many things he found this past term that he really enjoyed. "This trip is going to be just full of excitement isn't it." He lifted his brows interestingly. Oh yes it would be some fun times.

Hearing the professors he looked around "Let's go with Kitridge." He nodded toward Brynny, Emmy, and Cinna. As well as Austin to see if the younger kid was coming. Heading towards the librarian he took hold of the portkey and with the group was taken to the destination.