View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Emmylou looked around at the train station. It was so beautiful and it was finally the day that she got to go on a field trip. She had never gone on a field trip before. It was something new and exciting to the blonde. Emmylou looked around for her boyfriend or Bart because she knew that he was coming and somewhere along the way Emmy had lost Cinna. Where was Cinna? Emmylou spun around looking for her best friend/sister/cousin and ended up bumping into Bart! HEY SOMEONE SHE KNOWS!! "Bart!" She said happily. "Ooh, sorry!" She smile at him. Emmylou rubbed she slightly bruised left cheek, it still hurt a little but hopefully it would go away soon. On the plus side she was happier now than she was last week. "Hey! Have you seen Cinna? I think I lost her, unless she's looking for you then she's a horrible finder! I pretty much looked everywhere and then BAM! I found you." She beamed, maybe she should lay off the sugar? She might scare people away.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing