View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon heard the footsteps coming his way before the man he had been looking for spoke to announce his presence. The security man stepped back from the door, turning to face Rainey as his purpose to be there was questioned. Terrible timing? Why did he suspect that meant this might be harder than he thought? Not that he could really go back now unless the man was going to insist they do this chat another time.

"My appologies..." he replied truthfully, haven't exactly been fully aware of the man's schedule and he hadn't found the man's assistant. "I wondered if I could speak to you about a couple of things. Um...concerns that have come to my attention."
Yes, his apologies indeed. Rainey sighed, moving to the door to disarm it and pushed it open for them to enter. Bennett may as well tag along. "I'll have to ask you to keep it brief, I'm a busy man, only a couple of minutes to spare." Very busy, so very busy. But, they were here, so... what did he want?

"Your concerns?" he prompted whilst rifling in his draw for something. Of course, if Bennett didn't feel he could speak freely, he was welcome to close the door, but Rainey wasn't at all concerned.