Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Was that angry Bev? Cutty hadn't really ever seen it. Although, he figured it had to be there, he assumed she would be the type to suppress it for some reason. People would tell her it was inappropriate for a lady of her standing 'n all that rot.

He liked it. An amused smile still lingered from when she got physical with it. She even solved the problem by sitting across from him. "I'm not a man of wehrds, Bev. I'm a man of action." Was he serious? Probably. Scarily accurate, though. Cutty Mordaunt didn't regularly tend to tell people jack.

Shaking off the recent transpires, "Yeah. I mean. It was decent for me fehrst year without Cambridge. Made enough to go on that camping trip to Loch Ness. I even got me moohm to sign me oop. Are yer going?"
A man of action? Beverly shook her head, a minuscule of a grin there. "A man of action is always better than a man without, I suppose." It also made them sound more intriguing now that she thought about it. Although Cutty has always been interesting in a mysterious sort of way.

Smoothing her skirt, she listened then shook her head. "No. I'm trying to get away from Scotland not stay." After the cartographer's club her traveling spirit was more anxious then ever to pack and explore. "I'm going to the States," she added after a pause, not able to contain a smile.