Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Cutty inched and wiggled in what was perhaps an uncomfortable manner as Bev squished next to him. He made a small noise as he listened to Beverly say where she'd been and as he tried to continue writing in his ledger whilst not giving Beverly a peek.
"Nyraah. Yer sittin' too close!" He whined like a child and not a big boy.

With his large hands he put down his ledger, placed one hand near Bev's obliques and another on her shoulder and sliiiiiiide the witch a couple of inches away. Smiling at the solution he'd just implemented, Cutty readjusted himself in his seat and picked up his ledger again. "Maybe. Maybe I'm joost accowntin' fer what I made this skewel year." He paused and looked at her with his dairy cow eyes. "Yew've never had ter do this, 'ave yer, Bev?" Nar, she wouldn't, he thought. If it's necessary at all for her, she'd have people. Her own personal Goblin counting and balancing for her.
What...was up with him?

Her brow raised at his little baby whine and then it twitched when he put his hands on her and SLID her. "What're you doing?" She swatted at him. "Merlin, Mordaunt if you didn't want me sitting next to you, just say so." Her mood was making an appearance again so she stood up and took the seat opposite of him.

Was that better for him?

Accounting? That sounded like something he'd be doing. Trying to shake of her foul mood, she shrugged. "Never been interested in business, so no. I don't much like numbers." At all, she'd rather be doing something more exciting. "Was it a good year for you, though?" Sweet's business wise.