Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 02:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Bleu feels reaaaaaaalllly bad now :(
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The blonde nodded, she never had a really hard time making friends but it felt like she would since she really hadn't made that many new friends lately. She hoped that his girlfriend liked her and she wouldn't mind being friends with her at all. "I hope so." She beamed.

She nodded. "I hope they do." She smiled and ate some more rainbow nerds. "I do too! I'm so happy that i got here when there's like no one here at all. I mean I wanted to hang out with Cinna or Kace or both of them but I like the whole emptiness of the train and being able to find the perfect seat." The perfect seat was always something that was important to Emmylou on long trips. Oh there was a cat but this one didn't seem like it was mean. "It's nice to meet you Ginger, I'm Emmy." That was a plus. "Lately I've just been studying my butt up but I don't think it will get me anywhere. I've been alright just some family issues that I'm not looking forward to going home to." Yeah, no it wasn't something that she really wanted to go home to.
Emmylou smiled when she heard another voice. It must be Dylan's girlfriend. The happiness in the room seemed to just leave it or well that's what it felt like to Emmylou. She looked at the girl and could tell that the girl didn't want her here and honestly she wasn't going to stay here if she wasn't wanted. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Emmylou Duchannes." The blonde smiled at her and stood up. She knew when it was time to go. "I'm just going to go. I don't want to be in the way. I'll leave you two be." She said walking to the compartment door. It was just best to leave before something bad happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
As he was talking with Emmylou, he heard the door open and he smiled brightly at the sight of Bleu, but that smile slowly faded at the mood she was giving off. Was she okay?

"That's alright," He told her as she sat beside him. He then frowned at the news that she had misplaced her necklace. "Really?" The Puffer asked, putting an arm around her. "I'm so sorry. Maybe we can owl the school to keep an eye out for it?" He suggested in a soft voice to help calm her a bit.

Dylan studied Bleu as she introduced herself to Emmy and he was positive she wasn't doing okay and that upset him. She may look fine to anyone else but he just had a feeling... he could just tell...

Seeing Emmy stand, Dylan frowned. Maybe she could tell too? She then said she was going to leave. "Oh, okay, we'll catch up later then. It was nice talking to you, Emmy." He smiled at her as she left.

Once the compartment door had shut, he turned to Bleu, taking her hand in his. "Hey, what's the matter?" He asked in a gentle tone, stroking her hand in his with his thumb as he looked at her with concern.

Bleu was going to tell Emmylou that it was ok for her to stay but then she figured it was probably for the best. Though now she felt even worse for making the girl feel like she needed to leave. She gave the girl and apologetic and sad smile as she left the compartment. *SIGH* SHE WAS IN A TERRIBLE MOOD AND PEOPLE WERE LEAVING BECAUSE OF IT. BOOOOOO.

Tears welled up in her eyes as Dylan asked her what was wrong. She took a deep breath and shook her auburn hair in her face to hide it. "That's the last thing that my father ever gave me and I really hope its just somewhere in the bottom of my bags. If I've lost it...," a huge tear fell down her cheek as she closed her eyes and took a ragged breath. "...and...I don't like being away from you for so long...," She took another shaky breath and continued, "...I know it's only a couple weeks but....," she couldn't get anything else out.

She was a wreck and really, really didn't need to lose that necklace.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.