Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
So he had managed to survive fifth year it seemed.

Not killed by Bellaire.

Nor died of exhaustion from OWLs.

Benny was there....alive...on the Hogwarts Express ready to go home. His trunk was packed up in the luggage compartment with Conrad's cage, the owl perched on his shoulder to avoid being left behind. As the outgoing fifth year headed out into the train proper, his familiar twitted along in his own conversation and he couldn't help but chuckle. 'Yes....I'll have to get you in touch with Gus," he mused as he made his way down the train corridor. The two creatures really the only ones who could apparently understand each other all the time.

Eventually he heard a familiar voice coming from a compartment nearby. The Gryffindor made his way over only to spot Adi with a fellow fifth year lion. "Hey," Ben greeted simply to make his presence know as he came up behind the girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Now that Adi actually had his eyes closed and some moments of peace and quiet, he could absoloutely not drift off -___- Maybe he would be better off going to find at least one of his many friends. Yeah, he would do that. He popped his eyes open to find himself looking upside down at a girl. He couldn't make out her features properly from the way he was situated but he grinned up at her, trying to place her accent. It sounded VERRRYYY familiar.

"Hi! Of course it is!'' Adi righted himself to a seating position. NOW he could see the girl properly and it was Emmylou, Kace's girlfriend! No wonder the accent sounded familiar. Kace had the same one. Just at that moment Gus came hopping out from under one of the seats. "Careful not to step on Guster. He's just out to say hi to you.'' The Puffer indicated to his toad. Gus was over friendly just like his owner. Hehe.

"You haven't found Kace as yet?"
Adi asked turning his attention back to the newcomer.
Emmylou smiled at the Hufflepuff Prefect and looked around for this Guster fellow. She made a happy squeaking noise when she saw the toad. "He's so adorable!!" She always wanted a toad but an owl was just as good in her dark blue eyes. "My parents or well my father wouldn't let me get a toad or even a frog but I'll let you in on a little secret. At my grandma and grandpa Duchannes' house in Alabama they have all this amazing land and some ponds and a waterfall in the woods and I have a family of adorable little frogs." She nodded with excitement! "My grandparents basically have a farm, they have horses, a baby pig, dogs, chickens and one cow and I just love it there." Just the look on her face alone you could that just thinking about their house relaxed her and made her really happy.

She shook her head. "Nope. I couldn't find my best friend slash cousin slash sister either." Talking about Cinna of course but not many people would know who she's talking about. The blonde beamed some more when someone else popped in. "Hello." She said happily with the big grin on her face.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing