Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Bleu is sad...excuse her if she gets snippy lolololol
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Bleu quietly walked down the the corridor of the train looking for Dylan. They only had a few more hours to be together before they didn't see each other for a couple weeks. She really wasn't excited about that, which didn't put her in the greatest mood.

She finally saw Dylan in a great compartment and when she looked in there was a girl she had never met before, but she knew this was Kace's girlfriend Emmylou. She knew of a lot of people even if they didn't know her. Seeing the girl in there...she wasn't very excited. She wanted to just be with Dylan but she figured she had to deal. He had a lot of friends and she wanted to make more friends so she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello." She said quietly, pulling the cage of her snowy owl Lumière into the compartment.

She quickly put his cage up in the suitcase rack so that he wouldn't be in the way of the others. "Sorry I didn't get here faster. I misplaced my necklace that my father gave me. I barely ever wear it so I don't know how it got into the bottom of my makeup case. Anyway, I'm babbling," She turned to the girl, "Hello I'm Bleu Rawley, Dylan's girlfriend." She gave a small smile to the girl and then turned to Dylan and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before she sat down next to him, not noticing the cat in his lap. She put on a very good front but she just wasn't happy about being away from Dylan for so long.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.