View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 11:23 PM   #71 (permalink)
griffin

DMAC & DERP
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby waved at her dormmate Penelope and said "You ready for the holidays Penelope" Abby sure was ready for spending as much of her free time in Diagon Alley as she could
Penelope waved back at her dormmate Abby. ”Hi Abby! I’ll miss Hogwarts, but I’m ready to go home. Are you going on the field trip?” Penelope was going on the field trip. She was slightly worried that something bad might happen on the trip, but with proper safety precautions and professors on the trip, she should be safe, although given her past history of astronomy lessons she wasn’t entirely sure that she trusted Professor Flamsteed to keep her safe.

SPOILER!!: Mr. Kitridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Leo made his way down from the staff table to the blue and bronze coloured students sitting at the Ravenclaw house table with a cheery smile pursing his lips.

Going around the table Leo moved to stand at the head of the table. Clearing his throat, he raised his hand to get everyone’s attention and for them to quiet down. "Don't stop eating everyone. I just wanted to say a few words to you all." He let his gaze wander down the table as he continued on, eyes lingering a little on each students face. "I'm proud of each and every one of you for all the points you’ve earned academically this year. We went out strong in the cup race but unfortunately we lost our momentum on the sprint to the finish. Don’t hang your heads. I have every faith we'll do better next year. You’ve made me proud with your fighting spirits."

Leo paused here to let his words sink in before he continued with a bigger beam on his face. "Congratulations to ending third in the Gobstones Cup! Maybe next term you’ll roll those stones expertly all the way to victory and the cup. I hope you all will have a great summer vacation and will join me on the school field trip." And with that his little speech was done.

Mr. Kitridge was here! He deserved a hug. Maybe they could pull him into another Ravenclaw group hug. Either way, he needed a a hug. Mr. Kitridge was coming on the field trip! She wasn’t going to die because Professor Flamsteed wasn’t the only professor going on the trip! This field trip was going to be fun! Penelope got up, went over to where Mr. Kitridge was standing, and hugged him.

Last edited by griffin; 04-11-2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Abby and Mr. Kitridge