Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
"Thank you. I haven't met her yet." She didn't know that even had a girlfriend but good for him because he's really sweet and has nice hair. Hair like a rockstar! Emmylou beamed and took a seat across form him but near the window. "The window seats are the best." She nodded at him and smiled. Where was Kace? "I don't know, I can't find Cinna or Bart either but I didn't run out of the castle to try and get a really awesome compartment because I like having the perfect seat." She nodded again. "How have you been?"
"No problem," Dylan smiled at Emmylou. He then raised an eyebrow when she said she hadn't met her yet. "Oh, well she's real nice. I'm sure you'll like her." He told Emmy with a small nod of his head.

Chuckling, Dylan nodded in agreement. "They are the best." He said, glancing out the window at the students getting on the train. Dylan always tried getting the window seat himself. He always loved watching the scenery go by, even if he'd seen it a thousand times on his rides to and from Hogwarts. He could never get tired of it.

Turning his attention back to Emmy as she spoke, he nodded. "Understandable. Maybe they'll find us soon," He said thoughtfully, looking back out the window again to see if they were out there amongst the crowd of students. "I always get here when the compartments are full so I tried getting here early this time." He explained, laughing a little. "Oh, I've been good," He answered her question with a shrug. "I'm excited to get home. What about yo-" He began to ask when suddenly Ginger was moving in his lap, which had startled Dylan a bit. She stood on his knees, peering at Emmylou with interest. He laughed. "I dunno if you've met my cat... this is Ginger." He smiled as the cat leaped across to the other seat to get a closer look at Emmylou. "But anyways, yeah, what about you? How have you been?" The Badger asked as his cat was rubbing her head against Emmylou's arm.