Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Hearing the compartment door slide open, he turned to see a familiar blonde and he smiled at Emmylou. "Hey, Emmy!" He greeted. It had been a while since he actually saw her but it was good to see her now. "Yeah, go ahead! My girlfriend Bleu should be coming but there's plenty of room for more." The Puffer explained as he gestured to the empty seat in front of him for her to sit. "Where's Kace?" He asked, wondering if she knew.
"Thank you. I haven't met her yet." She didn't know that even had a girlfriend but good for him because he's really sweet and has nice hair. Hair like a rockstar! Emmylou beamed and took a seat across form him but near the window. "The window seats are the best." She nodded at him and smiled. Where was Kace? "I don't know, I can't find Cinna or Bart either but I didn't run out of the castle to try and get a really awesome compartment because I like having the perfect seat." She nodded again. "How have you been?"

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing