View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:24 PM   #70 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Leo made his way down from the staff table to the blue and bronze coloured students sitting at the Ravenclaw house table with a cheery smile pursing his lips.

Going around the table Leo moved to stand at the head of the table. Clearing his throat, he raised his hand to get everyone’s attention and for them to quiet down. "Don't stop eating everyone. I just wanted to say a few words to you all." He let his gaze wander down the table as he continued on, eyes lingering a little on each students face. "I'm proud of each and every one of you for all the points you’ve earned academically this year. We went out strong in the cup race but unfortunately we lost our momentum on the sprint to the finish. Don’t hang your heads. I have every faith we'll do better next year. You’ve made me proud with your fighting spirits."

Leo paused here to let his words sink in before he continued with a bigger beam on his face. "Congratulations to ending third in the Gobstones Cup! Maybe next term you’ll roll those stones expertly all the way to victory and the cup. I hope you all will have a great summer vacation and will join me on the school field trip." And with that his little speech was done.